ZAKA the new cult hero of EFC?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think ZAKA is a "cult hero". Zaka is just a star with silky smooth skills rain hail or shine! and will go close on winning rising star and is a future Leader for the club!

Now Riemers is the clubs "cult hero"!!

he's got the boots, the anger management problem and all! haha :D

GO DONS! TOP 4 after round 6!

Got no problem with zaka as a nickname...
considering he said himself on dons website his nickname is zaka.
if it works for him it works for me:thumbsu:

zaka is perfect. obviously his mates didnt like reeling off the alphabet either lol! thats also what nicknames are about. they can derive from anything and dont have to correct in terms of grammar or language.

This is not to take anything away from Zaka as I think he has a bright future - but I think the next EFC cult hero will definitely be Reimers.

He will be an Akermanis type of player - we will all love him, and everyone else will absolutely hate him.

Kick the winning goal and you are a hero but overall he did not do a lot.
10 possessions for a midfielder is not a great return.
He has played much better in previous games but gets the hero worship for a great goal :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought a new jersey last week and was debating about who to put on the back. I think Zaka has won me over with his heroics!

Got # 7 on my new jumper the Mrs got me for xmas. Gave her a choice of #7 or #3 (don't like to pick the obvious, although last time that resulted in #20 for Ted Richards :(!).

Was looking like an inspired choice until...

Jetta fumbled like 15 metres out, I was convinced it was over.

Surely Leroy will still prove my faith correct though.....

hero? yep - cult? time will tell

not a big fan of 'zaka' tho, but if my boy thinks its good enough, what the hay

Zaka's form has been up and down and is struggling a bit.

He could be due for a rest or a game ot two at Bendigo !

I would like to play him this week for 2 reasons

1) experience at playing at an interstate venue
2) the club does have injuries

Got # 7 on my new jumper the Mrs got me for xmas. Gave her a choice of #7 or #3 (don't like to pick the obvious, although last time that resulted in #20 for Ted Richards :(!).

Was it a sew-on number? I'm guessing it was. 7 is much easier than 3.

If you'd given her carte blanche, she would have come back with 1.... or maybe 11.

Although the 20 is puzzling. Did she just get a new Janome at the time! ;)

If you'd given her carte blanche, she would have come back with 1.... or maybe 11.

Surely numbers dont get sewn on still?

LMAO

No chance my mrs would be sewing numbers on!:D

Its an iron on number, but I think they did it for her at the Bombershop anyway?

I ironed on the #20 in 2002-03 & must have done it too well..... couldn't get the damn things off after he got traded and now have two weird deformed numbers on the back :(. Wanted to replace it with # 15 as a sort of continuation following the trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back