Zaka

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive performance from the young lad. Every game he plays he is improving. He has the potential to be a very very good player. Is a lock in our best 22.

Go Bom...that was exactly what I was thinking as well. Wouldn't that be great if we could develop a Jimmy Bartel type player. Looks to be getting stronger this year. He is calm, poised and an allround player with a bit of speed. Our best midfield prospect.

big zaka got robed for rising star this round, yarran won?????, he got 11 touches, 3 goals all against richmond???, zaka got 19 touches 13 contested and 2 goals against the best team in the comp, who the hell picks the rising star, they have no idea.

nomination is also imminent, he will finish top 5, yarran wont be top 10,

Big deal that Yarran got it over Zaka.

He's already been nominated and has shown considerably more at AFL level than Yarran anyway.

I'd suggest he'd more focused on winning on Sunday than getting a recognition for a good game.

Wow, I didn't realise Zaka had 13 contested touches; that's bloody impressive!

I think that was also the equal most out of both sides, with Watson also getting 13. Even more impressive given the opposition :thumbsu:. Bartel had 12, fwiw. Zaka is also leading the league in contested marks with 4 on Friday!

A lot to like.

Wow, I didn't realise Zaka had 13 contested touches; that's bloody impressive!

Just for the record, they rarely award a nomination to a player on a losing team; once we lost, it was safe to assume nobody was getting a nomination. That and a flashy Aboriginal goal sneak in a 50-point win is always going to stand out. Hell, even O'hAilpin didn't look like a spud.

now that you mention that, he(yarran) was probably by far the best out of any player eligible in a winning team, though i didnt get to see moritabo...

Yarran was playing very well and it was great to see. Because other than the 2 or 3 times Carlton plays us in a year Yarran will out a smile on my face. He was jedi mind tricking the ball into doing the right thing.

Can Zaharakis get nominated again?

Yarran was playing very well and it was great to see. Because other than the 2 or 3 times Carlton plays us in a year Yarran will out a smile on my face. He was jedi mind tricking the ball into doing the right thing.

Can Zaharakis get nominated again?

currently $16 on sports bet you would hope so :)
hurley & ziebell who were nominated last year also eligible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back