Zane Leonard

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson#26 said:
Probably a local or VFL side. Came from the Dandenong area, I think, so possibly Springvale.

If it's VFL it'd most likely be the Dolphins.

Don't know how true it was, but heard that he might wind up playing MPNFL for Frankston YCW. Don't know for sure though.

I think that Frankston YCW is where he came from originally.

He has the talent - IMO he should pursue at VFL level (Williamstown, preferrably), as he never really got to show his wares at that level.

Zane is playing for YCW. I can confirm that. He should almost dominate, as the MPNFL has gone backwards over the last couple of years.

It so has. Players have gone, teams arnt as strong anymore, and ur interleague team used to win everything in division 1, now u have been dropped to division 2.

How bout i say it like this ' its not as strong as it used to be '

Ferga18 said:
It so has. Players have gone, teams arnt as strong anymore, and ur interleague team used to win everything in division 1, now u have been dropped to division 2.

How bout i say it like this ' its not as strong as it used to be '
Firstly - I think your mobile is ringing.
Secondly, can someone translate this sorry attempt at communication so that I can answer it.

Murray said:
Secondly, can someone translate this sorry attempt at communication so that I can answer it.
How can u not answer it mate....

Its my opinion, u dont have to agree with me...god sake

Murray said:

I will try my best.

I think what he is trying to say is teams from Division 2 are now playing in Division 1, and the league has turned weaker. Or something like that.

Johnson#26 said:
He was. Delisted off the Rookie List. He was to either be promoted or delisted. Pity, he had pace and could play. Hamstrings cut him down.

Cheers, mate, I didn't know that he had been delisted, I do remember him having a lot of trouble with his hamstrings, I heard the kid had some pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Majestic said:
I will try my best.

I think what he is trying to say is teams from Division 2 are now playing in Division 1, and the league has turned weaker. Or something like that.
Ah yes got it now - thanks TM

My answer: Cobblers

Johnson#26 said:
He has plenty of speed. Would have been a real asset had he ever made it onto the park. Was good in his only ever outing in the B&W at Victoria Park in a prqactice match against the Swans.
Too small, apart from his speed he didn't have a great deal going for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back