Zarko Cabarkapa

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

Props to the kid for choosing to play at the Olympics, rather than fall to the enormous pressure placed on him by Phoenix to stay in the States to work on his game.

"I want to play for my national team, It's my dream."

Well done Zarko :)

Mad props. I mean, we're talking about practice! Not a game...

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Props to the kid for choosing to play at the Olympics, rather than fall to the enormous pressure placed on him by Phoenix to stay in the States to work on his game.

"I want to play for my national team, It's my dream."

Well done Zarko :)
:D

Got a link to that.

Now this is what I call right attitude. You wouldn't believe what Milicic told the new coach. I will only play for the national team if I get the minutes.:rolleyes: Does this bloke realise he is lucky to even get an invite. You don't play for NT just because you are warming the bench in the NBA.

Next stop for team manager is Sacramento and trying to get Divac to play for the NT one last time at the Olympics

If everyone accpets their invitation to the training camp S&M will have a pretty good side at the Olympics.

Re: Re: Re: Zarko Cabarkapa

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Here you go dude.

Zarko for Olympics

BTW Do you think he'll make the squad? Seems to be plenty of talent around.
Thanks mate. I think Zarko will make the squad. Radmanovic, Stojakovic, Drobnjak, Jaric and Divac (if he decides to play) are all just about certainties. Rebraca would be a good chance if he overomes back injury and much to my disagreement Pavlovic might also be a chance. Milicic is unlikely. I think the coach would go for Krstic before he goes for Milicic and Vujanic is another one who is a certainty.

Overall it should be a pretty strong squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back