Zarqawi dragged from ambulance and beaten to death by US soldiers?

Remove this Banner Ad

NMWBloods said:
I'm just simply commenting on the specific words about human life. I think it is too often regarded as sacrosanct no matter what. Which is also quite ironic considering how often people are killed around the world, and have always been, and how easily people also takes the lives of other living beings. I don't think empathy and compassion are always warranted - certainly these people would not have it.

Fair enough. The end justifies the means here. Zarqawi was responisble for so many deaths and destruction, that one killing is justified.

This couldn't have come at a better time for the US administration, who after months of civil war and bloody conflicts, a moment of success arrives. Zarqawi's death is a boost for the safety and stabililty of Iraq, and hopefully will mean for better times ahead.

Lets hope that the US achieve positive outcomes of finding genuine terrorists, instead of slaughtering innocent families. I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the US government need to do something about the existance of one Osama Bin Laden. The fact that he still lives is a huge mark against the war on terror.

There was no need for Zarqawi to be taken alive.

Resting your knees on top of his chest would be enough to suffercate him.

A live Zarqawi would encourage followers to take hostages and demand a exchange, Zarqawi would be nursed back to health by the system that he tried to destroy.

Headline

Al Qaida take schoolchildren hostage.

Will shoot ten every hour until Zarqawi is released!!

Todman said:
There was no need for Zarqawi to be taken alive.

Resting your knees on top of his chest would be enough to suffercate him.

A live Zarqawi would encourage followers to take hostages and demand a exchange, Zarqawi would be nursed back to health by the system that he tried to destroy.

Headline

Al Qaida take schoolchildren hostage.

Will shoot ten every hour until Zarqawi is released!!
So your saying Iraqis dont care about Saddam enough to do this?

NMWBloods said:
Fukc off dcikhead.

I'm commenting specifically on the words, not who said them.

Rubbish. Berg said them, of course it's utterly relevant. Not only did you not at all make it clear you were 'only commenting on the words' originally, but they're intrinsically tied up with who he is.

Now you're just backpedalling past because you got busted being an arrogant prick.

Fact remains, until you've walked a mile in his shoes you should shut your mouth and have some bloody respect. The man's son got beheaded, maybe his perspective on Zarqawi's death means a hell of a lot more than your jumped-up proclamations.

NMWBloods said:
Typical that you're the only one to read it that way because you're petty and always looking to start a fight and score points. Just tragic.

Actually, it would appear I'm not the only one who has read it that way. Which isn't hard, given it's pretty hard to separate the words of a person...from the person who said them.

More tragic that you are trying to pretend you were meaning that.

Very sad and shameful performance on your behalf, NMW.

He died how he lived...VIOLENTLY!!!

I don't see what the fuss is about. So they could have put him on trial-SO WHAT!!! Saddam's trial has been nothing more than an emasculated farce. Nothing serious to be learned from a person who could simply be described as a "franchisee".

Zarqawi (and the people he terrorised/killed) has been visited by Justice. Whether he was blown sky-high, or just kicked to death like the insufferable dog that he was

just maybe said:
Actually, it would appear I'm not the only one who has read it that way. Which isn't hard, given it's pretty hard to separate the words of a person...from the person who said them.

More tragic that you are trying to pretend you were meaning that.

Very sad and shameful performance on your behalf, NMW.
Suuure, you know what I was thinking more than I did because you are so amazingly brilliant. There does that help your flagging ego or do you need more point scoring... :rolleyes:

NMWBloods said:
Suuure, you know what I was thinking more than I did because you are so amazingly brilliant. There does that help your flagging ego or do you need more point scoring... :rolleyes:

How tragic you keep trying to avoid the truth.

No pointscoring, only pointing out your shocking indecency and arrogance, haranguing the father whose son was beheaded.

You keep getting more shameless every day... :thumbsdown:

NMWBloods said:
Suuure, you know what I was thinking more than I did because you are so amazingly brilliant.

Oh, and of course I did, like you said about me the other day: it was 'obvious' from your post...

:rolleyes:

"haranguing the father" - haha :rolleyes: - like he knows or cares what I am saying, and as if I can't have a different view on people's lives.
I note also that other people in similar situations don't have the same view as him.

And if it was so obvious, why are you the one making such a big fuss and not everyone...

Just tragic that yet again you make up things to start a fight. You seem to like fighting. I guess that's because you lose every argument (NPT, Pearl Harbour, 1991 protests, US a basketbase (twice), etc etc) so you have no choice. You must be used to starting fights by yourself just so you can have a conversation...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NMWBloods said:
"haranguing the father" - haha :rolleyes: - like he knows or cares what I am saying, and as if I can't have a different view on people's lives.
I note also that other people in similar situations don't have the same view as him.

And if it was so obvious, why are you the one making such a big fuss and not everyone...

Just tragic that yet again you make up things to start a fight. You seem to like fighting. I guess that's because you lose every argument (NPT, Pearl Harbour, 1991 protests, US a basketbase (twice), etc etc) so you have no choice. You must be used to starting fights by yourself just so you can have a conversation...

Lose every argument? I love how you proclaim yourself the winner when you like. You just hate that I've exposed you as a hypocrite and a shameless pointscorer... I critique the evidence you produce, you don't answer it and then you proclaim yourself the winner...classic.

Starting fights by myself? No, of course not. But then, that's something a sad old bag in a mid-life crisis would think up because he's bereft of any other ideas.

Was my grammar correct, sir? :rolleyes:

just maybe said:
Lose every argument? I love how you proclaim yourself the winner when you like. You just hate that I've exposed you as a hypocrite and a shameless pointscorer... I critique the evidence you produce, you don't answer it and then you proclaim yourself the winner...classic.

Starting fights by myself? No, of course not. But then, that's something a sad old bag in a mid-life crisis would think up because he's bereft of any other ideas.

It's like having an obsessed little nerd stalker following me around from thread to thread, nipping at my ankles and trying to start a fight.

I stated quite clearly what I meant by the comment and if you can't understand it when others can and you choose to wilfully misinterpret, then go ahead if somehow it makes you feel better.

As for arguments, you've never critiqued a single thing, you always resort to name calling, and no one ever backs up your point of view. Have you ever wondered about the last point...? Nah, you're probably used to it from real life experiences...

NMWBloods said:
It's like having an obsessed little nerd stalker following me around from thread to thread, nipping at my ankles and trying to start a fight.

Actually, you usually follow me into threads, and you're the one who goes after me most of the time. I can go and find the post where you were talking about 'teaching me'. Quite clearly, you follow me. :thumbsu:

I stated quite clearly what I meant by the comment and if you can't understand it when others can and you choose to wilfully misinterpret, then go ahead if somehow it makes you feel better.

You stated 'quite clearly' after I'd called you on it. Always easy to change it when caught, eh?

As for arguments, you've never critiqued a single thing, you always resort to name calling, and no one ever backs up your point of view. Have you ever wondered about the last point...? Nah, you're probably used to it from real life experiences...

Of course I've critiqued you, you just run away whenever I do.

And it seems plenty of people back up my point of view...just look through recent threads and people agree with me.

As for name calling...how about that last line of yours? Hypocrite, once again.

just maybe said:
If this is true, yet another example of meathead stupidity by the American army.

Sure, Zarqawi was an evil bastard, but this is a gross breach of the Geneva Conventions, basic human decency and monumentally idiotic given that it has not only martyred him, but lost them a potentially very useful source of information. He was worth far more in life than death.

gotta feeling the meathead stupidity you suggest is catering for another group of meatheads JM. Yes all it did was martyr him, so think about it a little. ;)

just maybe said:

He uses exactly the same methodology as U NIT.
Has anyone ever seen them in a room together?

just maybe said:
Rubbish. Berg said them, of course it's utterly relevant. Not only did you not at all make it clear you were 'only commenting on the words' originally, but they're intrinsically tied up with who he is.

Now you're just backpedalling past because you got busted being an arrogant prick.

Fact remains, until you've walked a mile in his shoes you should shut your mouth and have some bloody respect. The man's son got beheaded, maybe his perspective on Zarqawi's death means a hell of a lot more than your jumped-up proclamations.

Hmm.. so we can't comment on what someone like Berg or Sheehan say because we don't know how it feels to lose a son etc..?

That sounds exactly like what a certain person is pointing out in the US at the moment.

just maybe said:
Actually, you usually follow me into threads, and you're the one who goes after me most of the time. I can go and find the post where you were talking about 'teaching me'. Quite clearly, you follow me. :thumbsu:
Oh really? Let's just consider this post and the one about banned weapons. Perfect examples where you've gone berserk in your self-appointed role as SC&P policeman!

You stated 'quite clearly' after I'd called you on it. Always easy to change it when caught, eh?
'Caught'? :confused: What was I 'caught' saying? What do you think I meant?

It's like having an obsessed little nerd stalker following me around from thread to thread, nipping at my ankles and trying to start a fight, who also somehow thinks he's the 'internet police' and needs to 'monitor' me!?! :rolleyes:

Of course I've critiqued you, you just run away whenever I do.

And it seems plenty of people back up my point of view...just look through recent threads and people agree with me.
Ummm... you've never critiqued anything and I couldn't find one case where anyone agreed with you.

Oh yes, and have you forgotten...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241238

No one supported you there...

As for name calling...how about that last line of yours? Hypocrite, once again.
Ha - yes, that's like "arrogant prcik", "hypocrite", etc etc

Hey, just maybe you are wrong...

Murray said:
He uses exactly the same methodology as U NIT.
Has anyone ever seen them in a room together?
Have you worked out yet whether you think Cuba is or isn't communist...?

What about your views on the American flag and how it was changed in isolation of other events...?

NMWBloods said:
It's like having an obsessed little nerd stalker following me around from thread to thread, nipping at my ankles and trying to start a fight, who also somehow thinks he's the 'internet police' and needs to 'monitor' me!?! :rolleyes:

:D hahahaha, i could not have put it any better.

I don't think i have had one post in which 'just maybe' hasn't responded too (in his ridiculous repetitive way)

just maybe said:
Actually, you don't even need to respond any more. You caught me fair and square, so that's it. :thumbsu:

Despite the fact that I referred to the "comment" not the person, despite the fact that you can actually separate comments from people, despite the fact that I didn't know who was quoting as he hadn't been mentioned in the thread, despite the fact that I did not impinge on his rights to see the death as he chose, despite the fact that he was commenting on not his views but how other people should see death, despite all these things you are absolutely right.

You quite clearly 'caught me' saying whatever it is you think I said, so well done, you have done it again. The SC&P board is safe for everyone.

You can run along now and collect whatever little prize you collect for being the best goddamn little sheriff this board has ever seen!! :thumbsu::D :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back