Zarqawi dragged from ambulance and beaten to death by US soldiers?

Remove this Banner Ad

CoggaRules said:
now why did yu go and do that for NMW? why did you pick out ****y little things to answer, and left out the most important one and opted to go the "i am so stupid, i dont know why" route, on the last part of my post, hence you opt to hide yuo simplicity by suggesting that of me.
Because, typically, you refuse to answer the question and although you disagree with the original comment you cannot provide any basis for doing so. And then you try to change the topic.

By the way, how can you suggest I am wrong in my original comment simpleton? How does havent been identified, cancel out that they cant be identified?
Maybe they can't be identified, maybe they can. We don't know yet, yet you assumed we do and you based your argument on that.

Be gone now man, you are starting to sound like a fascist sympathiser, i mean, here we are debating WTFs forever and a day and all you do is defend the WTFs? No one, and I mean no one, suggests terrorists are good, but you continue to always suggest that a Fascist regime, intent on ruining poeple's lives and making excuse after excuse for it are ok? Give me a break man, you sir, are UnAustralian.
And now, as usual, when having no ability to argue anything at all, you go off the deep end and resort to inane comments such as this.

NMWBloods said:
Because, typically, you refuse to answer the question and although you disagree with the original comment you cannot provide any basis for doing so. And then you try to change the topic.

Maybe they can't be identified, maybe they can. We don't know yet, yet you assumed we do and you based your argument on that.

And now, as usual, when having no ability to argue anything at all, you go off the deep end and resort to inane comments such as this.

LMAO, believe man, between otaku, cam and yourself, you have the "argument" medal all parcelled up. Good for you. I doff my hat to you.

By the way, here is something to ponder, you suggested this? ,Irrelevant comment to divert from the fact that I was wrong with my original statement, correct? I then asked you how can it be a fact, when havent been identified, doesnt cancel out cant be identified, correct?
I await how you regard it as a fact that i was wrong, when you go on to suggest this gem, "Maybe they can't be identified, maybe they can. We don't know yet, yet you assumed we do and you based your argument on that" . SO we dont know, then how can it be fact?
Yes i base my argument on that assumption, i also base my opionions of the administration and how it works, on previous examples of actions and inactions. The thing is i dont suggest its a fact, which you frequently tend to do, since you base your opinions on a report, that was read out, when its a peice of paper that has writing on it.

Lets just say this, fascist regimes that have used fear and bribery to democratically attain absolute power, use the dilution of facts in a sea of provided information, to keep their populations arguing to and fro, while they do what they want in projecting their ideologies.
The only difference between the third reich and what we have now is that the third reich employed the SS and what we have now employ PR men.
Its quite interesting,
The third Reich = Bush Administration
The Japs = Blair administration
Mussolini = Howard and his adminstration, like i dont really blame Johnny, he is just hanging onto the big blokes coat tails, or else, so i can understand that he really didnt have any other option. But that doesnt make it right, when we are indeed part of something that a World War was fought against.

Now i await yourslef and the other member of your burrow to abuse me. Which is the first sign of ****-weakness, and its prety common amongst fascist symapthisers, they know they can only provide non answers to questions, and when they cant do that, they opt for the easy way, discrediit. The same formula used by the Bush administration, someone makes an allegation, someone of stature from within, instead of answering the allegations, they opt to discredit the alleger and NMWs of the world are satisfied. ;)

Coggs... when the world is celebrating the death of a terrorist, it is you who is looking for something to pin on the US. You try yor hardest to find some sort of 'cover-up' or conspiracy. Those evil Americans must be hiding something right?

Ridiculous.

camsmith said:
Coggs... when the world is celebrating the death of a terrorist, it is you who is looking to find something to pin on the US and try to find some sort of 'cover-up' or conspiracy. Ridiculous.

incorrect cam, i ask why are we celebrating it now and didnt celebrate it 4 years ago?
Cam, i am not pinning anything on the US, their own people, people with their finger on the trigger, with this guy in the view finder are asking and not getting any answers. Now why do you figure that is happening? And now, we have secret mission, to look the Iraqui PM in the eye, "he is terminated", "we got him" etc, being broadcast? How can that add up to logic? can you suggest any reason why a President didnt give the order to off this dude 4 years ago and the subsequent times they had the chance? When you do, i would be very interested to hear it.

Not to mention that right now the President is in the sh-te hole with the polls, and there was a pretty desperate rquirement for "good news" to try and stem the tide. When for the last 4 years he has needed an excuse to be there. Now how do you have the excuse to be there? Come on man, start thinking about it.

otaku said:
gods cogga - listen to yourself. You are like a damn caricature of a lefty.

really? now how do you come to that conclusion when fascist is indeed extreme right, and anything left of that extreme, is automatically assumed by you and most, as they say in the classics,"righties", to be "lefties". So there are no other possiblities that your simple mind can contemplate?
Now back to your burrow, you dont offer any relevance to a debate, you only pick at someones point, and when you have exhausted all your irrelevance, you opt to abuse.

CoggaRules said:
really? now how do you come to that conclusion when fascist is indeed extreme right, and anything left of that extreme, is automatically assumed by you and most, as they say in the classics,"righties", to be "lefties". So there are no other possiblities that your simple mind can contemplate?

yet another example of "cogga logic".

Do you know what "caricature" means??

Now back to your burrow, you dont offer any relevance to a debate, you only pick at someones point, and when you have exhausted all your irrelevance, you opt to abuse.

LOL, man, sheesh, this comes from the person who starts frothing at the mouth and calling people facist sympathisers for pointing out inconsitancies in your arguments. LOL ;)

CoggaRules said:
By the way, here is something to ponder, you suggested this? ,Irrelevant comment to divert from the fact that I was wrong with my original statement, correct? I then asked you how can it be a fact, when havent been identified, doesnt cancel out cant be identified, correct?
I await how you regard it as a fact that i was wrong, when you go on to suggest this gem, "Maybe they can't be identified, maybe they can. We don't know yet, yet you assumed we do and you based your argument on that" . SO we dont know, then how can it be fact?
You stated that four people "can't be identified". This was wrong. All we know is four people are yet to be identified. That is fact.

Yes i base my argument on that assumption, i also base my opionions of the administration and how it works, on previous examples of actions and inactions. The thing is i dont suggest its a fact, which you frequently tend to do, since you base your opinions on a report, that was read out, when its a peice of paper that has writing on it.
You base your comments on some rambling thoughts you have. Yet you are unable to put together a cogent argument and when challenged on your thoughts you do not answer directly and try to turn the discussion to something else and then end it with an attempt to dismiss the other side with comments about 'simplistic views' or 'keep sleeping' or 'you're a fascist' and the like. This is precisely what you've done in this thread.

Lets just say this...

Now i await yourslef and the other member of your burrow to abuse me. Which is the first sign of ****-weakness
Yet again you've gone off on another tangent. This thread is about how Zarqawi died. Naturally we don't have a lot of evidence, but there is some. You have provided little to refute that evidence. Therefore you take the blanket approach of assuming everything the US says is a lie. We take that as given - no need to restate every time or start some fantasy comments about the US being like Nazi Germany and the UK being like Imperial Japan and Australia like Fascist Italy.

I assume you think it's a sign of strength to believe these extreme fantastical tales in their entirety.

its prety common amongst fascist symapthisers, they know they can only provide non answers to questions, and when they cant do that, they opt for the easy way, discrediit. The same formula used by the Bush administration, someone makes an allegation, someone of stature from within, instead of answering the allegations, they opt to discredit the alleger and NMWs of the world are satisfied.
This is quite funny as you are the one going for the discredit argument - you don't debate the arguments, you automatically attempt to discredit both the US and anyone on the other side (with your comments about anyone arguing against you such as 'keep sleeping', 'simpleton', 'narrow views', 'fascists', etc).

We have been simply providing information on what happens in explosions. Who have we been discrediting?

NMWBloods said:
One of the all-time great PKBs!! :thumbsu:

and.......awwww wheres your tag team partner man? where are you otaku, strange thing isnt NMW, if you look at most threads, you tend to notice a pattern see if you can pick it, here is a hint, your type float around together. ;)

CoggaRules said:
and.......awwww wheres your tag team partner man? where are you otaku, strange thing isnt NMW, if you look at most threads, you tend to notice a pattern see if you can pick it, here is a hint, your type float around together. ;)

or maybe we both see that your stupidity needs to be pointed out to you. Take your pick.

NMW has consistently handed you your arse in this thread, yet you keep bouncing back with incoherent accusations of being a facist sympathiser and nonsensical accusations. You are a joke.

CoggaRules said:
Here's a pattern... you have no argument, you thrash around for a while with random thoughts, and in the end you finally resort to a mix of mouth-foaming tirades and bizarre stories... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back