Ze Vurld Kupp - 2018 world cup thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SBS has announced they will telecast all group stage games . Seems Optus are struggling to fix whatever issue is affecting their streaming of the World Cup .
And long may it continue!

SBS has announced they will telecast all group stage games . Seems Optus are struggling to fix whatever issue is affecting their streaming of the World Cup .

My word that's a monumental * up. I don't know what else Optus has to offer other than the Premier League and not being able to televise the World Cup, but I can't imagine anyone is going to rush out and sign up anytime soon. How much would they have paid to hand over the broadcast to SBS? Heads are going to be rolling over this.

Just watched Poland Senegal. Horrific team performance from the Poles, started far too casually and so many passes that would have made Cale Morton blush. Krychowiak scored, but other than that, he was abysmal. Shouldn't have been on the park in the second half.

Who's this Ronaldo bloke? Tipping him for a bright future
Ronaldo? Was an epic forward for Brazil in the late 90’s and early 00’s. Is there another?

Big tooth gap.

Portugal v Marocco has been fun so far. If not a little crazy.

Cracking game. Hard to see Morocco keeping up the press and pace of the game, but they've been a touch unlucky not to pull a goal back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Australia being in the World Cup, but we'll never do any good. We hugely over rate our teams. We don't really have any world class players. Mostly battlers. And the one bloke who was world class is way past his prime. We're ranked about 50th for a reason.

I love Australia being in the World Cup, but we'll never do any good. We hugely over rate our teams. We don't really have any world class players. Mostly battlers. And the one bloke who was world class is way past his prime. We're ranked about 50th for a reason.

Getting out of this group would be upset of the world cup.
This generation is the weakest since the 70s probably.

Robbie Kruse looks way out of his depth. Slow decisions and bad first touches

Hi, we’re Australia. We score exclusively from hand ball penalties. It’s a robust strategy

One of the reasons I can find myself hating soccer is that would have to be our 5th or 6th penalty in like 7 WC games lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back