Wii/U Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Remove this Banner Ad

The Legend of Zelda: Selfie Simulator HD

dc3w4UL.jpg

Just finished it.

The ending is wonderful.

I don't think I have enough superlatives to describe the game as a whole. I hope they do a home console direct sequel to it - perhaps with them finding New Hyrule and establishing it. I should probably get around to finishing Spirit Tracks...

Spirit Tracks is one of my favourites. Definitely doesn't get enough love :(

Still have this on gamecube, pre ordered the 2 disc collectors edition (which included ocarina of time) 14 years ago. Would you believe I got so fed up with the sailing stuff after only a couple of quests that I chose to replay oot again and haven't touched ww since.
Might have to dust it off and give it another crack -I'm blessed with slightly more patience these days! Or am I better off picking up twilight princess?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have this on gamecube, pre ordered the 2 disc collectors edition (which included ocarina of time) 14 years ago. Would you believe I got so fed up with the sailing stuff after only a couple of quests that I chose to replay oot again and haven't touched ww since.
Might have to dust it off and give it another crack -I'm blessed with slightly more patience these days! Or am I better off picking up twilight princess?
Same here. I had a hard time getting through Forsaken Fortress (first time at the start of the game, was always getting caught by the guards) so I just played through OOT master quest and beat it. Then continued on with WW haha.

WW shits on Twilight Princess from a cliff and drops a bomb on it for good measure.

I don't use the word masterpiece for games very often but Wind Waker is one. I love it to bits.

Can't go wrong with either game IMO.
Both very good Zelda games.
Skyward Sword is the weakest in the series IMO. (still good though)

Anyway just finish Wind Waker, it's beautiful.

I've played through this and Twilight Princess HD recently while waiting for Breath of the Wild and I think Wind Waker is much, much better.

TP is ok but the world feels weirdly empty with few sidequests and not a lot to discover. Wind Waker has aged really well. And as someone else mentioned, the new fast sail item makes travel far less annoying.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back