Rumour zempilas comments about jesse hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

KetamineKerr

Senior List
Aug 5, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/pe...n/news-story/9aa2f8f09b736dd3d60772c9b542be3b

“The allegation and the suspicion now is that Jesse Hogan has rib injuries out of the altercation. Fremantle’s leadership group was summoned yesterday afternoon to assist on decisions for Hogan’s sanctions and there were more urgent meetings last night of Fremantle’s senior management … they are chasing diligently, feverishly vision of what took place in the car park at the Cut Tavern on Saturday evening."

can anyone shed some light?

“One thing Fremantle can’t hide from, the number of images that have gone around of Jesse Hogan in an inebriated state,” Zempilas said on Tuesday.

more images than the video circulating?

Nothing changes about the whole situation other than an altercation.

The guy needs help and needs to be admitted to a clinic to get that help. It should of been a condition of him coming home tbh and at least they would be in a better place to make a call on “what next”

Nothing changes about the whole situation other than an altercation.

The guy needs help and needs to be admitted to a clinic to get that help. It should of been a condition of him coming home tbh and at least they would be in a better place to make a call on “what next”

What are the standards for judgement?
Luke Hodge getting done for drink driving - then playing a final?
Or a player having a few drinks the day before training and breaching what is a player standard - not a breach of law, then getting suspended by the playing group for not meeting team standards?

Drink driving by a senior player, he could have killed someone. I hope that your club did everything it could to work through his drinking issues, but it doesn't seem like your clubs culture treats this stuff seriously, unless it's a chance to stick the boot into another club. Not having a dig at the Hawks, but more making the broader point.

I'm not condoning Hogan going out and having a few drinks on a Saturday night, plenty of places have drug and alcohol testing as a requirement of work, it is no doubt a conundrum for most players in their 20's, that they want to party with their mates - but their weekends are work days when their mates weekends are free and easy.

Or a player having a few drinks the day before training and breaching what is a player standard - not a breach of law, then getting suspended by the playing group for not meeting team standards?

Drink driving by a senior player, he could have killed someone. I hope that your club did everything it could to work through his drinking issues, but it doesn't seem like your clubs culture treats this stuff seriously, unless it's a chance to stick the boot into another club. Not having a dig at the Hawks, but more making the broader point.

I'm not condoning Hogan going out and having a few drinks on a Saturday night, plenty of places have drug and alcohol testing as a requirement of work, it is no doubt a conundrum for most players in their 20's, that they want to party with their mates - but their weekends are work days when their mates weekends are free and easy.

And I’m talking about addressing his mental health issues

His Luke Hodge moment that is everyone’s favourite go to is a secondary issue

And I’m talking about addressing his mental health issues

His Luke Hodge moment that is everyone’s favourite go to is a secondary issue

All I saw was someone sitting on their high horse, tut tutting others. Maybe you just shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, then you won't get Hodge's indiscretions - and less than savory, team's response thrown back at you.

All that we actually and credibly know is that he turned up to one training session, with evident drinking issues from the night before (one way or another). That does not merit " The guy needs help and needs to be admitted to a clinic to get that help".

Does he need everyone to rally around him, hell yeah, losing his dad and the cancer thingo shortly after, all done in the nations spotlight would be huge. That is a far cry from admitting him to a clinic.

Basil's reputation in Perth and him teeing off at Hogan like this was terrible. Really really rich.

Also the Cuzzy commentary was insane... how not one person in the media called up that hyperbolic, presumptuous, and hurtful commentary is bizarre. Basically saying a young guy will end up like a drug addict who's been to prison is ott. Not to mention it's even pretty harsh to Cuzzy, using him as some sort of barometer.

You are way off with these comments

Hodge blew slightly over, like 4 beers in 2 hours instead of 3 over

Hogan was so ****ed he was still drunk the next morning an he clearly loves getting on the drugs.

Hodge accepted responsibility, Hogan an the team played the anxiety card to get out of responsibility

You are way off with these comments

Hodge blew slightly over, like 4 beers in 2 hours instead of 3 over

Hogan was so ****** he was still drunk the next morning an he clearly loves getting on the drugs.

Hodge accepted responsibility, Hogan an the team played the anxiety card to get out of responsibility
Clincal anxiety*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case anyone is still in doubt, Jesse Hogan was nowhere near Mandurah or the Cut Tavern, he was not involved in an altercation and was not injured.

Wouldn't it be nice if these scumbags were made to stand up on national television and admit that they LIED. Instead, what they do is say "that is the information I was given". If it's not your job to check facts before reporting them Basil, then what is it? Just listen to gossip then repeat it on the "news" as fact?

Get a life of your own you poor excuse for a human being.

In case anyone is still in doubt, Jesse Hogan was nowhere near Mandurah or the Cut Tavern, he was not involved in an altercation and was not injured.

Wouldn't it be nice if these scumbags were made to stand up on national television and admit that they LIED. Instead, what they do is say "that is the information I was given". If it's not your job to check facts before reporting them Basil, then what is it? Just listen to gossip then repeat it on the "news" as fact?

Get a life of your own you poor excuse for a human being.

Like Freo getting up and using Hogan’s one week of clinical anxiety to excuse bad behaviour?

was a poor effort. Melbourne were so much better at hiding it.

All I saw was someone sitting on their high horse, tut tutting others. Maybe you just shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, then you won't get Hodge's indiscretions - and less than savory, team's response thrown back at you.

All that we actually and credibly know is that he turned up to one training session, with evident drinking issues from the night before (one way or another). That does not merit " The guy needs help and needs to be admitted to a clinic to get that help".

Does he need everyone to rally around him, hell yeah, losing his dad and the cancer thingo shortly after, all done in the nations spotlight would be huge. That is a far cry from admitting him to a clinic.
Stop melting.

One of the few things I think Freo and WC fans are united on is that Zempilas is a complete flog, and him commentating on almost every sporting event is bizarre and a true tragedy. Wouldn't pay his "news" any mind at all really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back