Zenyatta: Best Racehorse Ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Going through the race times for this morning;

Breeders Cup Mile (Goldikova) : 7.40am AEDT

Breeders Cup Turf 3yo + 2400m (euro horses) 9.00am

Breeders Cup Classic 2000m (Zenyatta) 9.45am

All Foxtel stations will probably show the main race live, although I know TVN is showing it live and so is ESPN, so you don't need the other 2 Sky channels.

Sleep now, need to wake up in time for Goldi.:thumbsu:

Got Goldi into Zen for 7.50.:thumbsu::)

Loving the build up, watching ESPN and it's like a build up to a football game or baseball game, great to watch.

Interesting that she hasn't run against "the boys" since last year, you would have to think that tarnishes her standing in the greatest American horse ever rankings just a bit.

Oh well, I hope she blows them away, not only because she's the second leg of the double, but because I always love watching the great horses win.

GO ZENYATTA.:)

Loving the build up, watching ESPN and it's like a build up to a football game or baseball game, great to watch.

Interesting that she hasn't run against "the boys" since last year, you would have to think that tarnishes her standing in the greatest American horse ever rankings just a bit.

Oh well, I hope she blows them away, not only because she's the second leg of the double, but because I always love watching the great horses win.

GO ZENYATTA.:)

Doesn't matter how many times she's run against male opposition, she's up against some of the best here, and if she can do it again, she is a true great.

Faaaaaaaaaaaark.

Got a bit far back at the start. Great race though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beaten by a head, WOW.:(

What the **** happened at the start, she was 18 lengths off the leaders, and 8 lengths of the last horse, that couldn't have been the plan.

Something went wrong at the start there, she was not meant to be that far back.

Sad really, now she's just a good horse, not great.

Oh well, thread question answered, NO.

She doesn't even come into any conversations regarding the best American Horses of all time now, let alone the worlds best horses.

She is just a good horse that won 18 out of her 19 races against her own sex, and was 1 win and 1 loss against the boys.

Good horse, not great though, although a different jockey may have changed that today.

Poor ride allowing her to get that far back at the start. :mad:

She would've had to run sectional times out of this world in the last 1200m to get the win and it showed. Mighty effort to only go down by a short half head and if the race went another 10m she would of won. Massive run though.

The ride over the last 600 was fantastic, but you have to ask what he was thinking early. No doubt she was better than them and should've won.

Zenyatta 3.00/1.50 on betfair, 1.60/1.04 on nswtab

aussies really are mugs
She was shorter in the states, got into as much as 2.80 on some US markets.

We aren't mugs, we backed the best horse in the race, and she got beat because she missed the start and got too far back.

The second best horse won the race due to a superior positioning and ride, anyone that doesn't see that is a mug.

The best horse on the day wasn't Blame or Zenyatta anyway, if anyone wants to see the best horse, go watch the running of the Turf Mile, damn Goldikova was awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back