Remove this Banner Ad

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
EDIT:

I've decided to repurpose this thread and gradually post more things I'm working on, original post is below and I'll add to it in my own time.

Hey folks, I don't get much time to create things, but I had some downtime at work and was mucking around on MSPaint (!!).

I like to design logos for my kids, so they can use them playing sports, or building Lego, creating characters etc.

Long story short, I was using my youngest initials (G) and I incorporated into a scorpion. I liked the look of it, changed the G to a C, and tried to make it a bit more sportish. Trying to go for a MLB Affiliate look.

There is also a subtle nod to the Demons.

I appreciate any feedback. I'll hopefully add more things as time goes on because I did enjoy using my employers time to make this.

Casey Scorpions Concept:

IMG_2128.PNG IMG_2129.PNG IMG_2127.PNG

Last edited:
I've rededited original thread.

Above I mentioned I originally designed the scorpion logo with a 'G' for my youngest son. The idea is to give the kids a logo (or few) so when they want to play backyard sports, or even Mario Kart,mthey can play for their 'team'

I finally got around to doing my eldest, and he's 5 so het got to have some input, he wanted a spider. His name starts with 'W'

At some stage I'll make a wordmark for both, one will be the Stingers, the other Red Backs.

I also changed to colours on the scorpion, because sports need more orange and blue teams.

IMG_2184.PNG

Found this on an old USB.

The plan was, a mate was designing a tipping comp, the difference was it was based on betting odds.

So you if the favourite was paying $1.10 and you tipped them and they won, you'd get 1.1 points.

Didn't work out, but I was doing each jumper in a retro 32-bit design, think Super Nintendo.

For some reason I was doing away jumpers and one-off jumpers before getting to every team in the comp 🤷 probably because most were a simple palette swap.

Most of these aren't accurate, in scale or colour, they were meant to be a tiny bit 'off' and cartoonish.

Apparently I did a Freo and GWS logo as well.

All these are made from absolute scratch on MS Paint.

I still have the template if anyone is interested.

I also did some NRL ones too.

I'm not 100% sure what year so I guessed 2014. afl 2014.png GWS.png FRE.png

New year, new me.

Well it's not a new year, and I'm still the same Wood duck.

I decided to give myself a nice little logo on here, just something simple.

I'm sure it's been done before, but for decades on multiple forums I've always gone by the name Zer0, or a variation of it.

I like the old typewriter zeros with a slash through them ∅, so that was the basis of the idea, and a Z makes that perfect line.

The idea is to change the colours as I see fit, or if one of my team's is having a good year
z0gr.png z03.png z04.png
z05.png z06.png z07.png
z08.png z09.png z010.png
z011.png zbw.png zbo.png
zrb.png zpg.png zgb.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back