Zerk-Thatcher Breaking Heeney’s Hand with his Head

Remove this Banner Ad

Still cant clearly see where he hit him in the head or "flush in the jaw"?

I’m sure Callum Mills parents will have a word with him.

The brain power on this forum is impressive. Apparently Heeney whacks someone in the head hard enough to break his own hand, yet the other player seemed to continue on like nothing happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The brain power on this forum is impressive. Apparently Heeney whacks someone in the head hard enough to break his own hand, yet the other player seemed to continue on like nothing happened.

He obviously needs to talk to Matty Rowell about drinking more milk

Brittle bones, no wonder he's not playing Rugby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A swans player does something against the rules against Essendon and is “missed” by the AFL.

shiver me timber fellas this is new territory if I do say so

a campaigner literally climbed a goal post during a shot after the siren and this wasn’t penalised. Do you actually think the AFL will look at this? Hahhahahahahhahahajaha

Thing is it happens way more often then you think, breaking your hand punching someone not knowing what they are doing

A swans player does something against the rules against Essendon and is “missed” by the AFL.

shiver me timber fellas this is new territory if I do say so

a campaigner literally climbed a goal post during a shot after the siren and this wasn’t penalised. Do you actually think the AFL will look at this? Hahhahahahahhahahajaha
0EDF7F5D-41AF-4753-8231-6317E90DD7C9.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back