Zero gamers at your club who will be guns

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, by all reports he's doing very nicely in the 2s and would certainly offer us something we currently lack in terms of outside speed and good quality disposal.

Doubt we'll see him this year but I'd be tipping he'll get games in 2016.
Rookie draft?? I hope he gets upgraded at years end.

Would of said Tommy Barrass before the weekend, looks a star in the making.

Other than that both our international rookies are tracking very nicely.

I heard from a recruiter they rated him as the best prospect to come out of Ireland in the last 15 years.

I think you may be on to someting.
Extremely rare that an Irish player is able to adapt to the forwards line so effortlessly in just his first year. With his athletic attributes he is definitely one of, if not our brightest young prospect.

Reilly O'Brien.
Is an 18 year old ruck on our rookie list. He has played some games in the NAB and also SANFL that normally wouldnt be played until a ruckman reaches 20-24 years of age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I came here to mention Daniel Howe but as pointed out above he has already played a game as sub down in Tassie. Teia Miles has looked seriously good for Box Hill this year and I am very optimistic about Kurt Heatherly as well.

Looking forward to seeing Cavka, Waterman and hopefully Karpany can get a look in at some point!
How is Cavka progressing? I was filthy we didn't grab him on draft night at pick 30 (I think) ended up with Maynard instead who I'm very bullish about still.

How is Cavka progressing? I was filthy we didn't grab him on draft night at pick 30 (I think) ended up with Maynard instead who I'm very bullish about still.
Was looking really good in preseason, but has spent most of the year injured..maybe next yr..

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Tom Lamb has only had one game then injured. Looks to getting back though having 4 goals and one of the best in the 2's on the weekend.

Was looking really good in preseason, but has spent most of the year injured..maybe next yr..

Thats a shame. I was hoping we'd pick him up. Hope he has a good year next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back