Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
AndSmithMustScore said:
That's the response i'd give too.

I'd want it all

mummy, can I have Ice-cream, and if we tell all the muslims to ******** off then I can have their chocolates too!

Units Mum: you are mummy's clever widdle boy aren't you UNIT.

AndSmithMustScore

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Oct 2, 2004
Celtic Utopia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Boston ones.
funkyfreo said:
mummy, can I have Ice-cream, and if we tell all the muslims to ******** off then I can have their chocolates too!

Units Mum: you are mummy's clever widdle boy aren't you UNIT.

Lucky there's no pork flavoured Ice Cream or it would be banned by a council for offending a minority.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
AndSmithMustScore said:
Yeah i agree, and it's our own faults.

If only these kids had got a swift kick up the arse when they were young when they misbehaved they might have more respect and discipline in their lives.
Oh no you are talking about corporal punishment
That will never do is this day and age.You have to reason with these poor,angry,oppressed and disenfranchised kids.It is not their fault that they bash,rob,do drugs and vandalize.It must be all our fault that they wont take responsiblity for their own actions.
It is ALWAYS someone elses fault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let him post

CaptainDangerfield

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Jul 29, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Bombers 2003 said:
Evidence of that,unit?The 'Skips, when causing trouble, have to prove their 'manliness' by being out in numbers.It's the only way they can win the argument.

You missed the vision of the SOLITARY innocent bystander getting punched by about 10-15 men of Middle Eastern appearance did you? Or like the NSW govt and Police force, did you just choose to turn a blind eye to that little non-event.
Best not upset the minorities hey?

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
SpringChoke said:
You missed the vision of the SOLITARY innocent bystander getting punched by about 10-15 men of Middle Eastern appearance did you? Or like the NSW govt and Police force, did you just choose to turn a blind eye to that little non-event.

But he was a foreigner. They were just trying to be more Australian.

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts - St Kilda
AndSmithMustScore said:
Unit's mum: Do you want ice cream or chocolates?
UNIT: Yes.

That's the response i'd give too.

I'd want it all

I would too if it tasted good. But Islam clearly doesnt taste good. Its a flavour completely unpalatable to the majority of Australians.

Accept reality and move on with your life.

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
I would too if it tasted good. But Islam clearly doesnt taste good. Its a flavour completely unpalatable to the majority of Australians.

Survey says Buh-Buh - wrong.

Unit what happened to you accepting everyone so long as they are peaceful? You almost had me fooled that honest to gods you had good intentions.

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Ha ha mate I just saw your "location" UNIT.

Mate maybe if you bound her, drugged her up and gagged her! I doubt she is into complete morons!

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
funkyfreo said:
Survey says Buh-Buh - wrong.

Unit what happened to you accepting everyone so long as they are peaceful? You almost had me fooled that honest to gods you had good intentions.

Care to provide said survey?

And i stand by it. I would accept anyone so as long as they are peaceful. Alas, you bring in some you have to bring in the other. In that case i say bring in neither. I wish it didnt have to be that way, but better no scumbags than then some scumbags.

Im sure Mantis will agree. We have enough scumbags and dropkicks of are own to deal with in this country, it makes no sense to import people whose children are going to be problems in the future.

mantis

Hall of Famer
30k Posts 10k Posts
Mar 9, 2001
Away from redneck country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers
UNIT said:

And i stand by it. I would accept anyone so as long as they are peaceful. Alas, you bring in some you have to bring in the other. In that case i say bring in neither. I wish it didnt have to be that way, but better no scumbags than then some scumbags.

Im sure Mantis will agree. We have enough scumbags and dropkicks of are own to deal with in this country, it makes no sense to import people whose children are going to be problems in the future.

I will never agree with your bigoted, racist views. :thumbsdown:

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:

Mine is common sense:) To oppose that YOU can find a survey that shows most australians think there is no place for Muslims in Australia... and not from a www.naziheadkickers.com.au poll

I did find one poll that said 45% of respondents thought that some ethnic groups may not belong in Australia. But could not find specifically survey about ALL muslims.

Are there not scumbags in all peoples? I mean by your logic we would not allow any white saffies in?

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
funkyfreo said:
Mine is common sense:) To oppose that YOU can find a survey that shows most australians think there is no place for Muslims in Australia... and not from a www.naziheadkickers.com.au poll

I did find one poll that said 45% of respondents thought that some ethnic groups may not belong in Australia. But could not find specifically survey about ALL muslims.

Are there not scumbags in all peoples? I mean by your logic we would not allow any white saffies in?

Indeed there are. Thats why we should deal with our own, before we take on the radically Islamized children of other nations.

Anyway, what are you talking about in your post? Maybe its just your grammar, or your dyslexic, but otherwise you are clearly just another person dribbling big words and leftist diatribe for the sake of it.

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
Go and live in Lebanon Mantis. Your loyalties clearly lie with them as opposed to us.

Us or them mentality.... are you on the GWB bandwagon UNIT?

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
Indeed there are. Thats why we should deal with our own, before we take on the radically Islamized children of other nations.

So why are you singling out Islamic, not all religions and races??? You are deliberately missing the point of my last post. Or you are an idiot.

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
funkyfreo said:
So why are you singling out Islamic, not all religions and races??? You are deliberately missing the point of my last post. Or you are an idiot.

Because the 'Lions of Lebanon' and 'Sons of Mohammad' are the only ones that are causing sxxx. They are the only ones we as a nation could do without.

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
Because the 'Lions of Lebanon' and 'Sons of Mohammad' are the only ones that are causing sxxx. They are the only ones we as a nation could do without.

So you are going to solve the problems of a group of AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS/PERMANENT RESIDENTS by stopping Islamic Immigration??? revolutionary.

AndSmithMustScore

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Oct 2, 2004
Celtic Utopia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Boston ones.
UNIT said:

Turkish Delight is bloody delicious!

Sadly i don't have a life i can move in, too fat.

Ate too many chocolates and ice-creams :D

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
funkyfreo said:
So you are going to solve the problems of a group of AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS/PERMANENT RESIDENTS by stopping Islamic Immigration??? revolutionary.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YES.

You stop the bleeding then you deal with the remaining injuries.

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YES.

You stop the bleeding then you deal with the remaining injuries.

I'm sure your blanket ban on Islamic immigration would really set the scene for harmony in the incumbent population!

funkyfreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
UNIT said:
No Muslims, no anti Muslim community sentiment.

Seems common sense to me.

Have you already forgotten about Muslims already here, I only reminded you about 5 posts ago!!!

Back