Zerrett Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
As a forward, this kid is simply taking the piss this season. Has been Rocky-esque the way he keeps slaying everyone who doesn't have him in their team week in week out.

Taking out his 1 bad game this is his season to date:

119, 136, 128, 127, 98, 117, 143, 90, 115, 121, 115, 105, 123, 126, 152

Putting almost every premo mid to shame. Wins the ball in tight and tackles like a mad man. Always positions himself around the contest for the quick handball receive, then pushes into space and demands the cheap mark all day long.

If I had to pick one word to describe him this season it would be relentless. Absolutely love it.

Traded him in after round 2 and it's been smooth sailing every since. I look at his scoring history and I can't believe I've only captained him twice! And one of those was as a VC

Gun! I was late to the party, traded him after the bye (r15) and he's averaged me 134. Legend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how many people had him captain the week against the Pies, me included. Only captained him once again since, and really he is one of the safest options out there. But that one bad game scared me because it was the first week I captained him.
Im very interested to see what his scoring will be like next year with the likes of Dyson Heppell, Brent Stanton, Jobe Watson and the rest returning. I know they are not all confirmed, but assuming they do. I think I will be starting the year with him again regardless.
If Essendon were winning games this season, he would be right up there for the Brownlow for mine. Very hard to poll in a losing side, and with 1 win for the season, he wont get the recognition he deserves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back