Zigga Zagga Zigga Zagga OI OI OI! GO CROWS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am pretty sure I know who Steve is and he's a good bloke... and I know you said he was the one who the weak _____ 'dobbed' on to Wereslow. It would have been someone who likes to sit down and "enjoy the game without people making a damn racket".

I am pretty sure I know who Steve is and he's a good bloke... and I know you said he was the one who the weak _____ 'dobbed' on to Wereslow. It would have been someone who likes to sit down and "enjoy the game without people making a damn racket".

Steve caused a few problems last year. So some people probably still have it in for him

This is scarey. For the second time in as many weeks, I'm agreeing with RL!!! Steve is a good bloke who's attendance in bay 142 should be encouraged.:thumbsu:

The fact is the CSG as it currently stands lacks volume and passion. This is due to the disproportionate number of older supporters who are happy to watch the game in peace and quiet vs the younger more passionate ones who yell and cheer. The ratio needs to change so you've got a stronger more youthful, passionate majority, not minority. Only then will you attract the younger, more vocal crowd and achieve the purpose of the CSG/cheer squad. This won't happen if everytime someone yells or utters the odd expletive, security guards are called in.

I've sat in the CSG before and been told I'm cheering too loudly:confused: At the end of the day, you're in a cheer squad/SG to cheer and the more noise they make, the more intimidating place AAMI is to the opposition. We don't want/need the CSG to resemble some of the cheersquads from the east, but we also don't want the CSG to be silent.

Finished putting 2c worth in. Now panicking I'm becoming a RL clone!!!:eek:

I will come up and chat to you guys at the next game. You guys will have to tell me who ya are on this board so I know who im talking too :thumbsu:

I dont even know many people's names, just faces. :eek:

Maybe it would be an idea to post everyone's real (first) name alongside their username? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back