Zimbawe v Aust A

Remove this Banner Ad

dees01

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2000
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Just heard the scores for tonights match. Australia amassed 321 runs from its 50 overs. Then Zimbabwe all out for 105! I could not believe it. I know Zimbabwe did not have their best team in but this is the second Australian team. Amazing what difference a few days can make meanwhile it will be a walk in the park for the Aussies in the one day series.

yep dees1,
what a piss poor display from Zimbabwe. Steve Waugh would be pissing himself laughing when he sees the final result!

------------------
"Collingwood forever"

Their first team is probably below Sheffield Shield standard, and the second-string team they fielded yesterday is about district standard (VCA etc). Any score under 300 would have been disappointing.

------------------
Other bands play, Manowar KILL !!!!!!!!!

I was keeping tabs on the game through baggygreen since there was on TV coverage to Perth, but watched Zimbabwe's game last night against the West Indies - they rested 3 of their stars for the A Game, but lets hope they put up a good fight against the Aussies today

Ok so the Windies are playing Australia today, anyone else find it strange how the first 3 games for Australia are against the West Indies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back