Werewolf Zombie Werewolf - who's dead and who's not?

fine then. I’m starting my own dead PM with blackjack and zombie hookers.

Serious New Vegas flashbacks.

images.jpeg-53.jpg

Rustling nicely there Nunez

I'm keen to know whether you missed a kill on Tarks. You sure as s**t are not the seer (he is dead) and we missed a kill on someone else last night.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
The latest one is a piece of s**t apparently. Have you tried it?
i played fallout 4 which was only okay but haven’t touched fallout 76 or whatever it is called. I don’t like the online games because i have children so my two hours every week or so can’t compete with the teenage nerds who can play all day. * those ******* *ers.

i played fallout 4 which was only okay but haven’t touched fallout 76 or whatever it is called. I don’t like the online games because i have children so my two hours every week or so can’t compete with the teenage nerds who can play all day. fu** those ******* f***ers.
My kids have taken control of mine but I put some time into 4 into it glitched and have hardly played the XBOX since. If 76 ha been any good I would have put some time into it.

My kids have taken control of mine but I put some time into 4 into it glitched and have hardly played the XBOX since. If 76 ha been any good I would have put some time into it.
******* kids.

Back