Meet Up Zoom chat with Flynn Perez tomorrow - any questions you want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I missed this thread. I think he said he wasn’t far off fully training but it’s kind of 4 weeks to build enough fitness to be available for the scratch matches and then trying to break into the team after that.

He will play off the half back which is what he did as a junior. He is more of a line breaking play maker than an aerialist but is hoping Jasper will help him improve that part of his game. He did say he was pretty good defensively too.

Jack Mahoney gets called Wayne Rooney which is pretty funny.

Was hoping that if he had to go to a hub it’s somewhere warm. If it was a short term thing they probably take 30 players but if it’s longer term then probably the whole squad go.

He is not planning on growing the hair back as it’s less of a distraction when playing (good man!)

Thanks for organising. I’ll try make it if there is a next time... Had another work zoom meeting on at the same time!

Sorry I missed this thread. I think he said he wasn’t far off fully training but it’s kind of 4 weeks to build enough fitness to be available for the scratch matches and then trying to break into the team after that.

He will play off the half back which is what he did as a junior. He is more of a line breaking play maker than an aerialist but is hoping Jasper will help him improve that part of his game. He did say he was pretty good defensively too.

Jack Mahoney gets called Wayne Rooney which is pretty funny.

Was hoping that if he had to go to a hub it’s somewhere warm. If it was a short term thing they probably take 30 players but if it’s longer term then probably the whole squad go.

He is not planning on growing the hair back as it’s less of a distraction when playing (good man!)

The pub crawl?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back