Zorko Gets Lucky

Remove this Banner Ad

So Zorko elbows Adams in the back of the head knocking him to the ground and escapes with a $2000 fine. Dylan Grimes copped a week as the explanation was that a raised elbow was classified as an intentional action. Given Adams stayed down for a while after the hit then it should have been assessed as intentional high contact and medium impact drawing a 2 week suspension down to one with an early plea.

Once again the MRO displays an embarrassing lack of consistency in applying penalties.

You look at the Luke McDonald incident last week, then compare it with this one and it's staggering how it wasn't Intentional as it was late and behind the play.

MRO bloke is not fit to do the job, must be removed ASAP. Shift's the goal posts on a weekly basis now, it's ridiculous.

You look at the Luke McDonald incident last week, then compare it with this one and it's staggering how it wasn't Intentional as it was late and behind the play.

MRO bloke is not fit to do the job, must be removed ASAP. Shift's the goal posts on a weekly basis now, it's ridiculous.

He probably gets sick of the tribunal downgrading any attempt to properly penalise players so thought * it, no one fights a fine

A Zorko run by. I think most Lions fans are surprised and relieved that he escaped with a fine. Not nick named the magician for nothing
Yeah we saw it at the game and all thought it was going to be a week off for the Q-Clash. Remarkable it's only a $2k fine, especially since he's not playing for a big Vic team or a front runner for the Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Chrisso fails, the fans have to step in. By that I mean, Ablett's booing is nothing compared to what Zorko's gonna get. I don't like booing. I'm tired. I just want to sit in the grand stand and eat donuts and sip coffee. Adams has been concussed a few times, most memorably in the qualifying final last year. With that in mind, it gave me chills to watch Zorko running about with his elbows up. James Aish has been concussed a whole bunch of times, and I would strongly advise him to retire. Right now. It's just not worth it.

I think Zorko should donate the $2000 to the Richmond Football Club so they can stock up on black tape. Bunnings have 20 metres of tape for $2.80. That's 14 kilometres of black tape for $2000. If the Tigers are going to pay tribute to relatives of all their players, as they did for Lynch's grandfather on the weekend, 14 kms might just get them through til the end of 2019.

Here's the definition of idiot, and you can apply it equally to Dayne Zorko & Michael Christian:

A stupid person. A fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard, moron, simpleton, clod,
ninny, chump, dimwit, nitwit, goon, dumbo, dum-dum, dumb-bell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead, chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, pudding-head, thickhead, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, pea-brain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick,
donkey, noodle, nit, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, wazzock, divvy, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet;
nyaff, balloon, sumph, gowk, double talking jive mother fukcer,
schmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel, sap, gink, cluck, clunk, ding-dong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot, palooka, poop, squarehead, yo-yo, dingleberry,
drongo, dill, alec, galah, nong, bogan, poon, boofhead, mompara, knobhead, asshat,
tomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead, spoony, mooncalf. A person of low intelligence. An AFL employee.

Ablett's booing is nothing compared to what Zorko's gonna get.
TBH though unless you guys remember the next time we play each other, he won't hear a thing. We play Gold Coast next and I'm pretty sure he'll get bugger all from the fans - save maybe a bit of stick because of his antics in both games last year with Touk Miller. But next week we're vs Sydney, and nobody there will care about him at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back