Zorko Investigated for Alleged Spitting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Caveman reaction

I know, right? I can't believe someone would react just for being held down by a bloke after being rolled on their head while his mate digs his fingernails into their leg and smiles at them like he just blew his load.

1563848184393.png

Faux tough from a lion's supporter is hilarious. Half your midfield spends all game flopping and diving for free kicks throwing their head around like a crash test dummie

Your opinion counts for nought, jaded and jealous Melbourne supporter.

The (1 second) video has it as gravity defying mullet sweat coming from Zorkos mouth if that's the case

Are you saying if I came up to you at your work, held your ankle down and started pinching your calf you wouldn't be at all irritated?

I'm struggling with this one, exactly how dense are you? Simpkin didn't kick him because it hurts, he kicked him because it's a ******* stupid thing to do.

Simpkin kicked him before the calf. Then he kicked him again. It takes 30 seconds of viewing to see this.

Simpkin kicked him before the calf. Then he kicked him again. It takes 30 seconds of viewing to see this.
7.14 left in the 3rd right, I see simpkin get tackled, brought down and caressed by Zorko, then a kick. Sorry but I don't see the first kick unless it's a separate incident?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back