Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Nov 13, 2004
Proud Queenslander
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Roy, Punter.
Id rather watch St-Kilda and Sydney then watch cricket on this wicket.

What a disgrace for such a marquee series.

No wonder 20/20 is thriving, when will the ICC n00bs and flogs realise that test cricket is on life support and that these wickets are part of the problem.

FFS, who wants to see batsmen have so much ease in scoring. The bowlers might as well be walking on the sun.

Thanks for nothing ICC and BCCI.

Cricket Australia pull your finger out as well, i am getting sick of run fests on roads, make sure our wickets have some juice in them this summer.

Bullshit.

i agree with you amte. as a fast bowler this is the sort of track you just hate seeing. it's almost a case of the faster you bowl the faster the ball gets the boundary.

there is no assistance for the bowlers at all.

what about the outfield as well?? 80 of the 121 runs so far have come from boundaries (19 from the batsmen plus the four wides).... you only have to get it past the infield and its four.

as i said in the test thread, if you want a short term investment throw it on a draw....

any adelaide pitch, the same thing happens.

correct me then if im wrong, but most times we still get a result in those games.

you're just pissed LtD that australia didn't win the toss. bet we wouldn't be hearing a peep out of you if they did.

Yeh this pitch is horrible. And it's not like i wouldn't say that if australia were playing. I would.

This pitch is laughable. And add to that the lacklustre crowd and shitty commentary it is just shocking to watch.

Absolute snooze fest.

correct me then if im wrong, but most times we still get a result in those games.

you're just pissed LtD that australia didn't win the toss. bet we wouldn't be hearing a peep out of you if they did.
Why? India are doing just what we would do. Smashing the ball to all parts with s**t all wickets lost. Doesn't matter who is batting it's still not entertaining at all.

now stop stirring crap and get back the DT board you w***er. :)

• Banned
This series is ment to be the pinnacle of the test home and away fixtures. The one everyone cant wait for.

Such a shame to have a piss poor commentary team with idiots like Gavaskar and n00bs like Nicholis. COmbine that with a unsporting pitch and you get cricket which is unattractive and quite frankly, you cant blame the Indians for not turing up to watch. This is the type of wicket were you watch the first half hour and then just get score updates through the day.

Im not saying this because Australia isnt batting, im saying it because test cricket is on life support and still we get wickets like this. Why dont we shorten the game to 4 days to encourage groundsmen to make more sporting pitches to get a result. Its radical but this is a disgrace.

Why? India are doing just what we would do. Smashing the ball to all parts with s**t all wickets lost. Doesn't matter who is batting it's still not entertaining at all.

now stop stirring crap and get back the DT board you w***er. :)

wtf are you on about? you haven't even remotely responded to what i said? i never even mentioned the word 'entertaining'. my argument was about how these pitches can still end up producing results.

maybe you're the one who needs to head off to another board, if there is an IQ improvement one, that'd help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a surprising post from you :thumbsu:

Some one makes a comment about the pitch being lifeless and you as usual turn it into an anti Aus troll. You are the weed of this board, springing up unwanted wherever people are attempting to talk about something. :)

Even more boring due to the fact Ganguly didn't walk.

Bunch of cheats - the result of this game is now null and void.
Do I detect sarcasm?

sarcasm_detector.jpg

What a surprising post from you :thumbsu:

Some one makes a comment about the pitch being lifeless and you as usual turn it into an anti Aus troll. You are the weed of this board, springing up unwanted wherever people are attempting to talk about something. :)

oh dear, you've really got an agenda against me haven't you? :eek: nothing better to do with your time?

it was more a whinge than a comment but i suppose, with those rose tinted glasses you've got on it'd be a bit hard for you to figure that out.

and so much for it being a lifeless pitch when a top order batsman goes out for a duck.

as for being unwanted, to be honest, any sane person would agree that your constant and useless barbs are just clogging up the board. maybe it's time you actually do what you appear to be preaching and just discuss some cricket ;)

oh dear, you've really got an agenda against me haven't you? :eek: nothing better to do with your time?

it was more a whinge than a comment but i suppose, with those rose tinted glasses you've got on it'd be a bit hard for you to figure that out.

and so much for it being a lifeless pitch when a top order batsman goes out for a duck.

as for being unwanted, to be honest, any sane person would agree that your constant and useless barbs are just clogging up the board. maybe it's time you actually do what you appear to be preaching and just discuss some cricket ;)

It actually does not take much time at all to post and I can even manage punctation as well. ;)

Your posts really annoy me so when I read one I make the effort to tell you. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back