New profile posts

Hi,

Welcome to Pero League. I want to propose a trade, we both have players at the end of the keeper period (Taytum and J Collins). Yahoo are rating them closely (10 and 13) and given Taytum is rated higher i propose that the draft cost for Collins (8th/9th Rd this year) is a worthwhile trade-off. Let me know what you think!

Cheers Byron
hello lol. Your thoughts in the US election? lol
Reactions: David Schwarz
David Schwarz
David Schwarz
Place is f’ed 😊

How are you brother? Coping well with this campaigner of a year?
Freomaniac
Freomaniac
in these Elections, the crazy man or the A**hole usually wins. lol. Trump wont go down without a fight. he can stay in the white house until january 21st. After that..... he might be dragged by his balls or worse, dragged by his wig lol
Oi, it's Tom from IJL, I just realised who this is :tearsofjoy:
Reactions: scruffydog
scruffydog
scruffydog
Well I doubt our paths have crossed on here before to be fair haha. I usually stick to the Collingwood forum AND I've only posted a handful of times in the past 5 years haha
Yorkshire Stingo Hotel. I'm Tom, come in say g'day and I'll push a couple of pints your way
Reactions: Leviathan Pie
Leviathan Pie
Leviathan Pie
Isn't it a small world. I'm on Park Street - about a 60m walk to your fine establishment. And I'm also named Tom.

Never said no to a beer and bet before, sounds good.
Hello Everyone, My name is GoldenMagpie16. I am an Avid Collingwood supporter, Hurricanes supporter, Celtics supporter and most importantly Big Footy supporter. I dedicate my time to talk with others about similar topics and occasionally I rant about stuff.
I knew a Jason Ashman from Ulverstone, Tas a while back. Loved the Hawks and the No.23 (Derm)? Not prying and respect your privacy.
Ashman23
Ashman23
I'm from Tassie, now in Vic, but my first name's Ashley, Ashman comes from that. 23, well, it's my birthdate and 23 is a pretty decent Hawks number, as we know.