How’s it hangin’, my stalker. Appreciate the love. Keep it up :kissingheart:
  • Haha
Reactions: catscollector
Art Vandelay_
Art Vandelay_
Who on earth are you? Miffed as to your fascination with me but whatevs
C
catscollector
You think too kindly of yourself. It is you who has tagged me here, my profile page and started talking to me about stalking and fascinations ;)
Art Vandelay_
Art Vandelay_
Haha. Just curious in my sabbatical at home who you are and what beef we’ve had in the past. That’s all
Hai Jaz :rainbow:
Reactions: Jazny
Jazny
Jazny
Haii Morgs! Thanks for the wall visit :)

Do you not post on the bay much anymore? :'(
Morganashlee
Morganashlee
I’ve been a bit preoccupied with work but I’ll be around more now. Just thought I’d say hello, whilst social distancing!

Stay safe Jaz
Reactions: Jazny
Daz, are you no longer a Mod?
dazbroncos
dazbroncos
still a Mod mate.
C
COLLIN KADILLAC
Excuse me is this joining the footy tipping a paid subscription, would anyone like to let me know, please :
dazbroncos
dazbroncos
BF footy tipping is not here. It should be avaialbe on your club board.
Hey there! I have created a league and the code is...

Please only reply to this PM once you have joined the league and stated your team name.

Once you have joined i will check you off and I will captain it. If you join the league without replying to this message with your team name you will run the risk of being booted from the league as it is to hard to keep track of who is who.

Good luck!

Please only reply to this PM once you have joined the league and stated your team name.

Once you have joined i will check you off and I will captain it. If you join the league without replying to this message with your team name you will run the risk of being booted from the league as it is to hard to keep track of who is who.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Baggers
Baggers
Have joined. Team name is Eddie & The Kreuzer.
Cheers BA.
Hi Mate,

Any comps available to join for either draft or classic leagues? for money up to $50

thanks
samFFC
samFFC
Hey Jesse! None of our leagues on here are cash :)
We have some spots to add to the classic league. Did you want me to add you?

Not sure about more draft leagues but keep an eye out!
Hi mate

Just signed up for BetDeluxe. Since i'm signed up can I get a deposit match for $250 or $500?

I just did live chat and they said no which seemed to contradict your BF posts.

Cheers

Marty.
Hello Chipmunk please join league code 656451 this is the promotion relegation league I've set up. Named it after you hope you don't mind!
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Great work mate, lots of leagues and hopefully this will last a while!
SC fish
SC fish
Yep looking forward to it hopefully we get a decent Supercoach season though
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
True! Behind closed doors perhaps.
Member of the Brotherhood of Lesser Brothers. Alumni include Bobby Kennedy, Freddie Trump, Germaine Jackson, Anthony Harvey and David Kernahan

Top Bottom