Toast “Mark LeCras wins flag, you know what happened next”

Does Lecca call it quits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damm. There goes our 3rd ranked most goal scorer of all time. Only behind Jk we were blessed.

No other small forward will match him I think.

Think we can crown him our best small forward in terms of goals. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

So stoked he was able to go out on a high and win a flag. Was one of the only reasons to watch during the dark days of 2010 and when he did his ACL in 2012 i thought he would never get back to his best , but he came back and his best season in 2015 as a mid/forward.

Done it all really.

Club BnF
AA
Leading goal kicker
Flag

So stoked he was able to go out on a high and win a flag. Was one of the only reasons to watch during the dark days of 2010 and when he did his ACL in 2012 i thought he would never get back to his best , but he came back and his best season in 2015 as a mid/forward.

Done it all really.

Club BnF
AA
Leading goal kicker
Flag

The 12 game vs Essendon at Marvel/Etihad/Telstra Dome/Colonial/Docklands/whatever is also the stuff of legends.

Enjoy retirement Lecca!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh man this is sad to see a legend go but so happy he can get his jigging on out on the boat.

Thread title change mods to honour thy man please

Great servant of the Club :westcoast: 219 games 441 goals.

Retires on his own terms and a Premiership Player :trophy:.

I always think its better to have played one season less than one season to long.

Thank You Mark.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

thanks for everything le dozen.

you truly turned your le crap ways into le awesome. you were simple le good this year and will never forget your ledozen a few years back. your le quick healing ways is something i wish i had

CM9000 who are we gonna hate on now!?!?!?!

foetal position initiated.

What a bloody way to go out.

I love that he eeked out of his body enough effort and defensive pressure to ensure he got his medal. Couldn't rely on his pure skills anymore.

Well done legend - hope the fish bite well

Before he did his ACL he was the best kick for goal in the land and one of those who kept the light at the end of the tunnel visible during some dark days for the club.
Congratulations and thank you Mark for a great career at our great club.

Back