Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - GRAND FINAL vs. Brisbane MCG, 2:30pm Sat 30/09

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Lions get up more run at ground level on a warm Brisbane like day will be of more benefit than choosing a not quite right tall IMO.

Replace a tall forward in McStay with a small forward in Ginnivan.

Adams or Noble for the slow Lipinski.

Cameron and Cox to spend more time deep forward and less time on the pine.

Or having talk blokes who can take a mark when everyone else tires could be more crucial!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has two years left.
I'm not optimistic he sees out those two years. His body can only deal with so much. That said, if we win the flag and only had to send Homesick Henry back to mummy and a few third rounders for his services whilst also drafting Ryan as part of the same deal, then we win.

I'm not optimistic he sees out those two years. His body can only deal with so much. That said, if we win the flag and only had to send Homesick Henry back to mummy and a few third rounders for his services whilst also drafting Ryan as part of the same deal, then we win.
If we win flag couldn't care if he never plays again

Your boys have one job to do next week...

Torpedo Lachie Neale's chance of becoming a Premiership player.

GO PIES!!!

If our no rest selection policy remains I’d agree I’m hoping our coaching staff adapt around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back