Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how that Bloser peanut who got his Carlton 2023 premiers tatt last weekend is feeling now

He’s currently lined up for tickets to the Expected Score Grand Final against Melbourne

I didn’t see anything truly scary about the Lions today,They only got on top after quarter time when Carlton tired noticeably.And even in the last quarter when they should have run away with it,they got the wobbles again.

The scary bit was that Rayner and Cameron had minimal scoreboard impact. They could both cut loose next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mate we kicked 8.10.

Funnily enough I was thinking after last night we'll need to score 80 at a minimum to beat Brisbane.

They finished tonight with 79.

We'll need to score more than 10 goals to beat them IMO.
I was talking Brisbane, not us. We won ugly, so did the Lions. They scored 79 at the GABBA. What does that translate to at the 'G?

We haven't had a problem scoring more than 10 goals all year. We scored 50 points less than Lions over the season so not as if they're some offensive juggernaut. Big finals can be low scoring, but Lions aren't as strong defensively as the other top teams.

short memory
2018 ring any bells?

Have you paid ANY attention to our game plan?

Like, at all?

If we secure a 30 point lead inside quarter time, Craig McRae will parlay it into a constricting victory.

It's what he does.

PM in-game if we kick the first 5 goals and you can name your odds and stake mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our midfield was great against GWS who have a better midfield imo.

With the exception of Degoey, I think our midfield has heaps of growth for the GF. As did a few others.

Not to discredit GWS, but we had several guys across the park who were well below their best.

Last time we played brisBane, we were without Degoey, Moore, Hill and Nick.

They’re going to make a huge difference.

If the bears bring what they did today, we will be singing our song at the final siren.

I was talking Brisbane, not us. We won ugly, so did the Lions. They scored 79 at the GABBA. What does that translate to at the 'G?

We haven't had a problem scoring more than 10 goals all year. We scored 50 points less than Lions over the season so not as if they're some offensive juggernaut. Big finals can be low scoring, but Lions aren't as strong defensively as the other top teams.
Didn't watch the game but as expected Brisbane won so the 2 top teams of the H&A season will play in the GF. Pies always play well at the MCG so provably a 50/50 game. Trust in Fly and the coaches. Go Pies!

I have not enjoyed this finals series while the filth were hanging about. I’m so happy now. We made it. They didn’t.

Grinch Smile GIF

So glad Carlscum didn't win. Damn, that really would have spoilt the whole week having to be so close to so many Blues supporters .. GF parade, the match, etc. Not to mention the whole week having the media talking about fkng Carlscum.

Not enough injuries for me. I'm not normally one to wish that on the oppo. But this is a GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back