Game Day Happy Reidmas - 2023 Draft Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even still you might jump up to 35-40 which isn't too juicy.
It only makes sense if you don't rate anyone left in this years draft, or a lot of them🤔
Guess they figured they could still get someone they rate and bank a couple of extra picks as trade bait next year. Makes sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Hall in addition to those 3 a good mix? He's a poor man's version of them. Someone with a bit of class and footskills would balance their power and strength.
Probably pick that player up next year, considering we'll finish around the bottom and the top 5 are all seriously good mids.

Just on Archer Reid, he has elite talent. Below is my mock draft write up on Archer;

I love Archer Reids dual position status as a forward/ruck. At 203cm and with the way he moves will be a very handy pinch hitting ruckman. Forward he's be a tad inconsistent, A grade one week to quiet the next. Sydney are great at developing their young and I'm very confident they'll get the best from Archer.

Good on the lead, contested grab and lays tackles inside F50 and can snap around the corner but just needs to work on his consistency.

Project him to be ready to go in 3 years, few years developing at VFL level.

Now he’ll get to develop at WAFL level, hopefully he can do so with the 10 inside 50s the Beagles normally get each match.

my favourite part is when they read out the pick, a childhood dream having just been realised, and then they cut to the shot of the selectors sitting around like

09e25448c2b0a9dd85cb9b9dae7c0d0b.jpg
not every club can draft a reid

Screenshot from 2023-11-21 12-37-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back