The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

420663080_776264911208696_5640232519953042404_n.jpg

She's red, she's white
She loves her vegemite
Caitlin Foord, Caitlin Foord

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Split decision. I wonder if they’ll rematch or give someone else a shot.
Would love to see them run it back, was an awesome fight. DDP did call out Izzy afterwards, which would be very spicy.

Would love to see them run it back, was an awesome fight. DDP did call out Izzy afterwards, which would be very spicy.

You buying Izzy saying that he’s not coming back till 2027? I’m not, he’s too old.

A lot of people think that Bo Nickal is about to rip through that division because of his wrestling and how quickly his striking is improving. Not sure they’d give him a belt shot yet though.

everyone’s now calling out Real Madrid on their blatant cheating lol

Still salty how Bayern got robbed in the UCL ages ago lol

Dana White said he scored it 48-47 Strickland. They should go again. Izzy will find it hard to come back after a long break, things move very quickly

You buying Izzy saying that he’s not coming back till 2027? I’m not, he’s too old.

A lot of people think that Bo Nickal is about to rip through that division because of his wrestling and how quickly his striking is improving. Not sure they’d give him a belt shot yet though.
100% agree on Izzy, he may never come back, he doesn’t need the coin,

Bo is an interesting one, not ranked yet, so no chance he gets a shot at the belt yet, I think he’s on the 300 main card so he’s clearly rated. He’s won his ufc fights easily so far, an amazing wrestler. A name to watch for sure.

Tough to say who challenges DDP, a division full of former challengers and champions. Whittaker v Costa at 298 will be interesting, if Costa doesn’t get injured before! Surely they run Strickland v DDP again.

The next 3 x PPVs are stacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back