List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard it as “they” being Petty’s management
Yep you’re right, the giveaway was they talk about given his form over the last few weeks, ie when he was playing poorly.

If that’s the case good, we shouldn’t be locked into a player if their form is poor. I reckon we also got seduced by his forward work late last year.

For anyone wanting to listen it’s about 5.50 mark

Having said that just listened to him with Adam Edmund and he said he’s staying in Melbourne, didn’t allude that we’ve cooled on him. FFS Rucci get your shit together

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid news report on Dangerfield.

Just from the language used a few mi the back I think we must be fairly certain of getting someone better than a Burgess type. If it's not Heyward, maybe it is Perryman.

The decision with Petty could almost be unrelated to him. For example the talk six months ago was that we didn't need our first round pick because of Welsh. It might be he has slipped down a bit and we think we can get in a pick before him.

Stupid news report on Dangerfield.

Just from the language used a few mi the back I think we must be fairly certain of getting someone better than a Burgess type. If it's not Heyward, maybe it is Perryman.

The decision with Petty could almost be unrelated to him. For example the talk six months ago was that we didn't need our first round pick because of Welsh. It might be he has slipped down a bit and we think we can get in a pick before him.
And also our first round pick is going to be a lot better than we had originally intended.

Just on your first pick, where do the Crows rank Draper? Whenever there’s a good WA kid everyone always assumes we’ll pay overs for him so I don’t want to assume Crows are desperate for him, although he would seem a good fit for your midfield.

Seems like a few of them are impact injuries which are hard to avoid at times. Sounds like he’s worth a punt as we don’t have much depth in KPP.

I wonder if they have plans for T Murray?
Yep I'm a big muzz junior fan, there's something about him I really like. I would give Noah Howes a look too.
Except for Port…. Not high talent but decent role players (Ryder, Rockliff, Dixon. more recently Soldo, Esava)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Soldo and Esava would have gone to Alice Springs if it meant saving their careers, they're both average footballers IMO 😉

Just on your first pick, where do the Crows rank Draper? Whenever there’s a good WA kid everyone always assumes we’ll pay overs for him so I don’t want to assume Crows are desperate for him, although he would seem a good fit for your midfield.
I suspect he will be high on our wish list IF we still have our 1st to take to the draft

Rucci reporting on SEN that Petty's manager has told us he isn’t moving.
can i get an amen church GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back