Senior 13. Jhye Clark (2022 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

With Pick 8 Geelong selects

Jhye Clark

The Selwppd comparisons roll on.

GO Catters

Last edited:

Geelong Recruiting Manager Stephen Wells said the Club was thrilled to add a player of Clark’s potential to the list.

“We’re really excited to add a player of Jhye’s caliber to our Club,” Wells said.

“He’s had an exceptional 12 months, leading both the Falcons and Vic Country, while also playing some terrific football himself.

“We love his competitive nature, and his leadership traits as an 18 year old are really encouraging. We think Jhye will be a terrific addition to the Geelong Football Club and has the potential to be a very good player for a long time.”

Clark can play all year in the VFL and with Bowes, Parfitt, Bruhn in front of him.... he has plenty of time.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What chance is there that Jhye Clarke will play AFL in 2023?
id go with little to none.... no need to force it INO unless he's blowing it up with 35 a week... but IMO there is no pressure for him to play up at AFL level yet.

GO Catters

What chance is there that Jhye Clarke will play AFL in 2023?
id go with little to none.... no need to force it INO unless he's blowing it up with 35 a week... but IMO there is no pressure for him to play up at AFL level yet.

GO Catters

Will happen, almost no doubt.
In fact I'd be surprised if he played less than 10 games, he looks absolutely ready to slot into that midfield, reminds me of a few recent inside mids where he just instantly adapts to the level.
Will force his way into the round 1 team and be hard to drop.

Welcome Jyhe!! Huge Get, reckon being a local boy will be far more important than who he barracks, perfect situation for him to make his mark early next season, and the real kickstart in grunt and determination we need to have another crack next year.

Will happen, almost no doubt.
In fact I'd be surprised if he played less than 10 games, he looks absolutely ready to slot into that midfield, reminds me of a few recent inside mids where he just instantly adapts to the level.
Will force his way into the round 1 team and be hard to drop.
you think hes gonna push Parfitt, Atkins, Bowes and Bruhn out and get games.

Intersting.

GO Catters

With Pick 8 Geelong selects

Jhye Clark

The Selwppd comparisons roll on.

GO Catters
How tempted were you to add an 'e' to the end of his name, even just for the lol's knowing that it's going to repeatedly happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back