Oppo Camp 2021 AFL Finals Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought I'd make a thread to cover all the games over the next month. Couldn't see one, so apologies if a double-up.

Very torn about the Bulldogs vs. Essendon on Sunday.

Bulldogs lose and our pick 33 goes to 31.

But if Essendon lose, they'll go to at least 6,572 days without winning a final by the time next year's finals come around 😂

I can’t physically barrack for Essendon, so sorry it’s dogs for me first round…

old mans a swans supporter so I’m on them for finals

I'm married to a Bomber Girl, so I'm duty bound to support them on Sunday. I actually think they are a good chance, and I'm seriously thinking of reinforcing my temporary support for them by investing some of my hard-earned on them at juicy odds of $2.40

I don’t mind who wins the flag, as long as it isn’t Essendon. Preference would be the Dees though.

I reckon Melbourne, Geelong, GWS and Essendon will win this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If any team can win the GF from outside the top 4 is the Doggies. Bloody good side.
Hoping they or Demons get up.
As long as they beat the Bummers, I’ll be happy.

Thought I'd make a thread to cover all the games over the next month. Couldn't see one, so apologies if a double-up.

Very torn about the Bulldogs vs. Essendon on Sunday.

Bulldogs lose and our pick 33 goes to 31.

But if Essendon lose, they'll go to at least 6,572 days without winning a final by the time next year's finals come around 😂
I think its 32 to 30 so Ess for just one week. And fwiw Mel or Syd for me overall, probably Syd.

When I was a kid I barracked for Port in the SANFL.
Of the team's that I think can win it they're the ones I can tolerate the most plus I like Robbie Gray

Hope the Dees or Port win it. Also hope Gws or Sydney wins few, as they are both dangerous teams when on, those 2 will be a tantalising match up tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back