Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And what size were mids back then? completely different when that was 10 years ago lol...
That's so dumb! You reckon players have shrunk in 10 years lol

Yeah mate, these guys are massive! Serong, Neale, Walsh, Steele, Daicos, Merrett, Sheezel, Butters, Touk, LDU, Brayshaw, laird, Treloar, Zorko, Rowell. lol.

That's so dumb! You reckon players have shrunk in 10 years lol

Yeah mate, these guys are massive! Serong, Neale, Walsh, Steele, Daicos, Merrett, Sheezel, Butters, Touk, LDU, Brayshaw, laird, Treloar, Zorko, Rowell. lol.
Mids have gotten way bigger lol... You're naming all the smaller mids... I could start naming all the bigger mids by height/weight lmao.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't even know what a tag is. You said Ward tagged Bont. A tag is a tag. Not just being next to someone.

p.s. I'm waiting for the list of 190cm+ players. let me know.
You've been so adamant on him going to Bont why not put $50 on it? i said the height/weight has gone up on mids, which it has, you're just putting words into my mouth lmao.

And he did tag Bont, did you even watch the game?

lol no they haven't 🤡 sure go ahead, name 15 quality mids that are 190cm+. I'll wait.

Bont
Cripps
Fyfe
Green
Anderson
Dunkley
Dawson
Pendles
Yeo

LDU 188, Trac 187, JDG 188, Harley Reid 187, Taranto 188, Steele 187 (but all play that size / bigger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back