Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1353/13

1501/13C would have looked better if I had the courage to go through with the last second switch to Zorko captain.

Sheezel, Houston, Merrett, Martin, Butters (C), Reid, Xerri, Moore, Powell.

1549/17... averages will get me 2161 which I will be happy with.

Sheezel, Martin, Gawn, Powell and Comben to come. Currently have the C on Gawn, but tempted to go with Martin....

Bont
Cripps
Fyfe
Green
Anderson
Dunkley
Dawson
Pendles
Yeo

LDU 188, Trac 187, JDG 188, Harley Reid 187, Taranto 188, Steele 187 (but all play that size / bigger)
Firstly, take Fyfe and Pendles out of that list as they were playing when Rawlings and Cornes were.

So you named 7 players before starting to name players under 190cm. lol. The players if anything have got shorter in height.

I'll name some more for you: Laird, Gulden, Sinclair, Josh Kelly, Liberatore, Parish, Chad Warner, Gryan Miers, Tim Kelly, Viney.

So I've named 25 and you can name 7....

Any known hat winners/content creators actually doing well this season that we know of? As I said last night, everyone that I've seen, wise ocean pods, mottrams, monkband so on?

Bitter pill to swallow when you invest alot of time into this thing and it doesn't pay off but it is what it is! Going from 108 last year to copping absolute carnage this year and falling from 400-4.2k so far hurts. Alot of injuries 50/50 calls I couldn't get right that seemed right in hind sight (green over serong the week before his injury for example, sharp out over Roberts) It seems you also need to have a lot of luck this season which I, and alot of others, haven't had yet.

Any known hat winners/content creators actually doing well this season that we know of? As I said last night, everyone that I've seen, wise ocean pods, mottrams, monkband so on?

Bitter pill to swallow when you invest alot of time into this thing and it doesn't pay off but it is what it is! Going from 108 last year to copping absolute carnage this year and falling from 400-4.2k so far hurts. Alot of injuries 50/50 calls I couldn't get right that seemed right in hind sight (green over serong the week before his injury for example, sharp out over Roberts) It seems you also need to have a lot of luck this season which I, and alot of others, haven't had yet.
Welcome to Fantasy - there is what works in your head, then there is what works for real.

I feel like fantasy is a lot like motor racing. You have to know what you're doing to be near the front but anyone can suffer a 'mechanical failure' on any given day. It's more about who makes the least mistakes than who makes the best moves, though a well timed move can change the course of a race.

I feel like fantasy is a lot like motor racing. You have to know what you're doing to be near the front but anyone can suffer a 'mechanical failure' on any given day. It's more about who makes the least mistakes than who makes the best moves, though a well timed move can change the course of a race.
Hurry Up Waiting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why why why didn’t I VC Marshall. I feel sick. My weekend is ruined. Just completely flat today…
Woke up and haven’t stopped staring at the 171 sitting there with the VC on Dunkley instead.
Your Marshall outscored my Walsh and Bontempelli put together. Can't be that upset.

Why why why didn’t I VC Marshall. I feel sick. My weekend is ruined. Just completely flat today…
Woke up and haven’t stopped staring at the 171 sitting there with the VC on Dunkley instead.

Lol relax.

Mitch from the Ball Boys at 173 and one of the Hat chat boys ~ 100 (Jake?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back