Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Sheezel was definitely the right move. Not worth trading him now because he'll drop 60k and not be worth it anymore.
He will still be priced at about 110 after this game if he goes 70-80 areas. Hes a 80 guy now at best lmao hes gotta go

I still don't quite get the point in trading sheazel. Averaged 120 to start the year.
New role and is adapting. In the mean time he's still a top 6-8 defender.

So who really cares? Get cash off rookies not off premos until your team is finished.

I still don't quite get the point in trading sheazel. Averaged 120 to start the year.

So who really cares? Get cash off rookies not off premos until your team is finished.
Not enough cash in rookies. Sometimes you need the double downgrade to get up to someone, or settle for a mid-pricer which is also super risky.

Not enough cash in rookies. Sometimes you need the double downgrade to get up to someone, or settle for a mid-pricer which is also super risky.
Sheez down to someone like Naicos is looking like an extra 50 points for 100k less right now.

Good call so far.

Hes not a top 6-8 defender anymore though. You need to be scoring 95+ to be in that conversation, hes hasnt looked close to that in a mid/fwd role.
If the choice is a rookie with crap JS who will make you 100k over 3 weeks vs trading out Sheezel before he drops another 200-300k over the next month, im dumping Sheezel every time

Surely you have enough DPP to get anyone?
yeah, but who is worth it? Bont just got 70. Dunkley has the bye coming up, Gulden has the bye, Walsh just got 68, Noah Anderson is up and down, Treloar is injury prone. I already have Dawson, Serong and Butters. Tom Green is crap. So yeah no else is worth it other than Zorko. Maybe Luke Ryan, but geez going Sheezel to Luke Ryan is totally sideways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, but who is worth it? Bont just got 70. Dunkley has the bye coming up, Gulden has the bye, Walsh just got 68, Noah Anderson is up and down, Treloar is injury prone. I already have Dawson, Serong and Butters. Tom Green is crap. So yeah no else is worth it other than Zorko. Maybe Luke Ryan, but geez going Sheezel to Luke Ryan is totally sideways.
making 20 points a week and 100k isnt sideways, well you wont make the cash anymore but youll still make the points

If you dont have both of Naicos and Martin, one of them for sure.

He's going to score ok anyway in this role and most the comp still owns him so it's hardly a big deal holding him

Given all the talk during the week I'm suprised how few actually did it though

Sheezel is on track for a ton. Just cool it on the need to trade him out talk guys.

He is adapting to his new mid role. Someone as talented as Sheezel playing pure mid should average 95+ easy. He is just warming up to the new position. He is still a top 6 defender or there abouts.

Sheezel is on track for a ton. Just cool it on the need to trade him out talk guys.

He is adapting to his new mid role. Someone as talented as Sheezel playing pure mid should average 95+ easy. He is just warming up to the new position. He is still a top 6 defender or there abouts.
I have no doubts I'll bring him back in at some point. But the extra cash, plus better bye structure was too good to pass up.

Plus he'll drop 41k if he goes on to double his half time score.

I have no doubts I'll bring him back in at some point. But the extra cash, plus better bye structure was too good to pass up.

Plus he'll drop 41k if he goes on to double his half time score.
I'd rather be upgrading the rest of my side then try to trade out (and then trade back in at some point later) a player that will be scoring far better than a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back