NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people get so upset about someone having an opinion? Who gives a s**t, plenty worse things going on in the world to get yourself upset over.
Especially the opinion of a kicker. He's half a season of poor form away from being irrelevant anyway.

In a league as big as the NFL, you're going to get plenty of odd cats involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially the opinion of a kicker. He's half a season of poor form away from being irrelevant anyway.

In a league as big as the NFL, you're going to get plenty of odd cats involved.
I disagree with a lot of what he has to say but does what he thinks really matter in the grand scheme of things? Get yourself worked up over the case of Harmony Montgomery or Dave McBride going to prison for highlighting war crimes instead of worrying about if someone's opinion offends you.

MNF schedule is horrible.

NFL is clearly pissed at them over the CFP, not just giving NBC and Fox a game on the first round saturday.

but the funny thing is that ESPN can sell the first round games off to other networks.

The Swifties will come for him, it is already going viral on TikTok, I don't think the Chiefs will cut him as people are entitled to have their own beliefs but he's about to get doxxed and I imagine a cold shoulder from most teammates.

The guy is mates with Republican senator Josh Hawley.... He's a devout Catholic Republican.

He's just setting up his political career post football career.

Why do people get so upset about someone having an opinion? Who gives a s**t, plenty worse things going on in the world to get yourself upset over.

Disclaimer: I don't give a rat's toss bag about his opinion since he will never do anything in life that will materially impact me.

Unfortunatley, however, the world spins on opinion these days. Far easier to be subjectively popular than being objectively correct.

Competitive fairness? Try revenue maximization (why the MNF schedule has less blockbuster games than it should since those games will rate regardless of timeslot).

49ers lose the days rest v opponents metric having to play 4 teams coming off byes and only one other team facing 3.

Competitive fairness? Try revenue maximization (why the MNF schedule has less blockbuster games than it should since those games will rate regardless of timeslot).

49ers lose the days rest v opponents metric having to play 4 teams coming off byes and only one other team facing 3.
Its all lip service because that chart that shows a bunch of teams having to travel a lot and a bunch of teams barely traveling at all, disproves that idea of seeking competitive fairness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back