Opt 3
Garcia - Freijah
Jones - Richards
Clohesy - Stewart / Fisher

Opt 4
Jones - Richards
Wilson - Freijah
Clohesy - Rowell / Anderson
most people will be looking to get mckay/curnow in after their bye. dont see a reason in getting mckay out if you already have him

Look, there’s various reasons for this, but I’ve had a pretty rough last month being the main reason. I lost one of my best mates who suddenly passed away from a blood clot in his lungs at the start of the month at the age of just 56. So, SC has taken a bit of a back seat for me the past couple of weeks.

I knew posting that would get a few laughs for me, which I need right now.

It hit me pretty hard and to be honest, I’m just starting to get through it. Writing this isn’t easy still, but I can at least now talk about it, and reminisce a bit more.

Team is ranked 20,000 or so, so really only pushing for leagues, but I do always strive to get as high in the ranks as possible, so they will disappear over the coming weeks for sure.
Sorry for your loss.

A good work colleague of mine (25yrs) had a massive stroke on the weekend. He’s in ICU on life support. Earlier this evening I went to say goodbye before they pull the plug. Extremely sad.

Look, there’s various reasons for this, but I’ve had a pretty rough last month being the main reason. I lost one of my best mates who suddenly passed away from a blood clot in his lungs at the start of the month at the age of just 56. So, SC has taken a bit of a back seat for me the past couple of weeks.

I knew posting that would get a few laughs for me, which I need right now.

It hit me pretty hard and to be honest, I’m just starting to get through it. Writing this isn’t easy still, but I can at least now talk about it, and reminisce a bit more.

Team is ranked 20,000 or so, so really only pushing for leagues, but I do always strive to get as high in the ranks as possible, so they will disappear over the coming weeks for sure.

Sorry for your loss.

In SC terms we all like to well have a good rank , and feel good about our teams .
SC is a big part of the AFL H&A season ...

Sometimes it goes pear sharped..
But it's just a game .

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 12.52.31 am.png

Butters, Richards IN
Wilson, R.Garcia OUT

MIDs complete! Jones left to be a FWD looper until I punt him for a Livingstone for $80k odd when needed.

3 rookies left to upgrade (that includes Reid)
1 likely correction of Stewart to Houston (and help navigate the byes)

18 trades (0 boosts) and 80k in the bank.

Think Mckercher has to go, worth trading him to Fisher? or is it more important to get a forward Premo in.

Any trade suggestions much appreciated thanks!
IMG_1683.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg

Think Mckercher has to go, worth trading him to Fisher? or is it more important to get a forward Premo in.

View attachment 1996516
View attachment 1996517
Ummmmm let’s have a look.

If sweet doesn’t play you could trade him to Joe Richard’s via Livingstone.

Mckercher could then get you up to Rowell which would complete your mids nicely, but you’ve got no one to take Kerch’s place on your def bench.

What about D Jones to Richards then Kerch to a Jordan Clark type?

Would that work?

Or just double downgrade and bank cash for the byes.

View attachment 1996516
View attachment 1996517
Personally I'd hold McKercher ....he'll be back after his Bye, and then what happens to Fisher ? ....who will have a difficult matchup against PORT this week

Sullivan maybe rested ....he maybe subbed ....so you need a contingency plan

IMO Sexton has to come into your FWD's .....for who, will depend on team announcements .....all the bench rookies are vulnerable & D.Jones is out 6-8 weeks

These trades could become redundant quickly, if team announcements don't fall my way .....aren't these rookies so volatile at the moment (ATM)

I wanted to hold Fyfe ...his recent scoring has been disappointing, bleeding cash ....and will he be managed again, or subbed early ?

Crisp, I've liked the role change a couple of weeks ....I wanted one more look last week

1716336074242.png

These trades could become redundant quickly, if team announcements don't fall my way .....aren't these rookies so volatile at the moment (ATM)

I wanted to hold Fyfe ...his recent scoring has been disappointing, bleeding cash ....and will he be managed again, or subbed early ?

Crisp, I've liked the role change a couple of weeks ....I wanted one more look last week

View attachment 1996544
It's different, which I like, but surely Clark and Whitfault (lol) are better options than Crisp at that price?

What to do???

Like many others I'm weighing up whether to bring in Fisher or Sexton (or both :eek:)

I have $166k in the kitty with 18 trades (1 boost).

I'm tempted to hold McKercher and possibly trade Brown (who potentially could start going $backwards) -> Sexton

Other end of the ground, I could go Jones -> Richards.

That would leave me with 16 trades and $240k.. Thoughts or any ideas? 🙏

1716338240212.png

It's different, which I like, but surely Clark and Whitfault (lol) are better options than Crisp at that price?
I already have Whitfield ....but my quest is DPP players

I had Clark in Fantasy from R1 ....a great pick he's been too

But I prefer the DPP, role, and Bye of Crisp .....plus I have other planned players for the R13 Bye to come in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your backline and midfield aren’t full premo just give up :moustache:
Done
1716347810051.png

P.S. the exclusion of my FWD and RUCK lines from this image is purely coincidental and does not in any way mean they are still riddled with rookies :think:

Is Setterfield two weeks away enough reason to not pick up Caldwell? Jye has scored consistently well beginning from round 3, but those first two rounds were the ones Setters played in and Caldwell pooped out 67 and 72.

Parish out for 3 helps out short-term, but once they're both back, Caldwell probably suffers

Is Setterfield two weeks away enough reason to not pick up Caldwell? Jye has scored consistently well beginning from round 3, but those first two rounds were the ones Setters played in and Caldwell pooped out 67 and 72.

Parish out for 3 helps out short-term, but once they're both back, Caldwell probably suffers
Setterfeild even best 22..

Caldwell a good young player .
Got Fwd DPP status...floor in he's current role 80-110.

Setterfeild even best 22..

Caldwell a good young player .
Got Fwd DPP status...floor in he's current role 80-110.

He scored a 58 in R8 against West Coast obviously his floor is much lower.

Sweet gets in this changes everything I thought I was set on.

The extra $$$ Sweet should make is far to enticing in this flimsy rookie time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back