Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was going to trade Garcia because i expected him to be dropped. Do i trade Darcy instead?

Originally was going Roberts and Comben to Flanders and Darcy Jones. With Sweet, Graham and Khamis out I've had to switch to trading Williams instead of Comben.

So, I understand why everyone is getting rid of Roberts, maxed out, use the cash for a Premo thing- and fully understanding I'm crap at SC, my theory is get rid of all the spuds first, would prefer Roberts, Wlison, Reid on field to everyone else.
I understand it's a balancing act, but i will be getting rid of those 3 last and yes i will likely be down some cash, but it's about points as well.
I’ve done this most years tbh. As was said earlier, things could be a little lean and seem like a struggle for a few weeks in the middle, but you will come home with a very wet sail. If you’re playing for leagues and have wins in the bank it’s a pretty sound strategy because you’ll be hard to beat at the pointy end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 3.53.15 pm.png

seinfeld-nuts.gif

I have, goes well historically vs the blues and gawn will get bashed all night, poor bastard.
if no glove = oliver is back, then i am confident 120+ is on the cards

or im ****ed
You’re definitely ****ed but I love it. Might join you for the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back