2024 VFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Do your homework and find it yourself, it's you who wants to hear the show, normally ild help out anybody and everybody except for those that show their immaturity and true colours by being rude when people don't agree to their viewpoints.

You have a heap of growing up to do but keep posting, I look forward to correcting your constant mistakes which are way off the mark - eg Port Melbourne membership numbers at a all time low, free bus rides lol
Gee that didn’t last you 🤡🤡 Not posting.

Not being rude at all, I don’t have to do my homework As I WAS THERE 😂😂😂😂

You stated 1000 people watched Port at Frankston based on faceless statistician employed by 3wbc. I called that more BS from you only 200 plus the 6 people on the bus and 2 dogs. You picked a radio station that doesn’t do podcasts to cover your BS

Free rent in your head.😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

My thoughts are with Hawthorn listed player Sam Butler who got a shattered lower leg during the 3rd quarter of today’s game at Box Hill

For the record the delay was 36 mins for Ambulance the quarter officially went 66:26

Box Hill dominated after the delay to win by 27 points

Box Hill Hawks 15-12(102) def Sydney 11-9(75)

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
god Port Melbourne brings some gold into these threads.
That’s just here, should hear the ‘robust’ debates at the games.

As stated earlier, we are all in the same boat going nowhere. Some are waiting for the wind to pick up, but others see the hole in the boat and we are sinking. We need a new boat. Has anyone HIRD anything ?????

That’s just here, should hear the ‘robust’ debates at the games.

As stated earlier, we are all in the same boat going nowhere. Some are waiting for the wind to pick up, but others see the hole in the boat and we are sinking. We need a new boat. Has anyone HIRD anything ?????
Hey Straty when you are at the next port game feel free to come and say hi and introduce yourself
Would love to put a face to the person making a lot of comments ???

Nicky Mclean
You will find me standing on the deck at the function centre next home game vs Coburg otherwise feel free to look for me at Preston next Saturday
Next game is Preston I’ll be there, you?... Will you be tossing the coin at Port, great GM gagging tool apparently.

Next game is Preston I’ll be there, you?... Will you be tossing the coin at Port, great GM gagging tool apparently.
I’ll be at Preston like I am at every game…
Please explain comment about gagging tool??? Maybe you need to stop taking in riddles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back