AFL Player #32: Ben "Buckets" McKay - Worth every penny

Remove this Banner Ad

Well yeah that kinda goes without saying when we've performed as bad as we have but aren't some of you even just little bit peeved that you're paying a key-position backline player 8.50K a year who's name isn't Darcy Moore, Andrew Harris or Steven May?
We didn’t have the option to get any of those players as a free agent, and Ben was lucky that three teams (four if you include North) needed a key defender and two of them had ‘magic money’ this year that needed to be used.

I think you are trying to gloat or stir or trigger, but you don’t understand that this does not even make the top 50 in the ‘dumbest things we’ve done this decade’.

pushed his luck too far... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha yeah so ironic
Well yeah :huh:

Although I wouldn't say I'm overly fascinated with Essendon even though they are a bit of a 2nd team for me. The topic was centred about McKay and not Essendon per se.

Wonder
whether
Dan
noticed
that
a
mod
edited
this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty's Dan is nowhere near as painful and as overbearing as the other Dan.
I do not know about that. This thread has been pretty much turned to manure.

Well yeah :huh:

Although I wouldn't say I'm overly fascinated with Essendon even though they are a bit of a 2nd team for me. The topic was centred about McKay and not Essendon per se.

Wonder
whether
Dan
noticed
that
a
mod
edited
this?
Haha yeah

fun little rumour i heard at the gym today: ben mckay has a twin brother! apparently he also plays afl, what a small, small world we live in!

fun little rumour i heard at the gym today: ben mckay has a twin brother! apparently he also plays afl, what a small, small world we live in!
Does he have a basketball background?

Starts his first preseason at Essendon with a modified running program related to a knee injury
I guess Mr Dan i'm comfortable having Ben on my team on a 850k average salary when we are a financially healthy club with a large supporter and member base, alot more comfortable than if say we had Jaydon Stephenson and Hugh Greenwood as our top paid players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back