Strategy Aaron Naughton - Key Defender or Key Forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

The real issue was exposed last night and poses a question I do not know the answer too. Can Naughts and JUH both play well in the same forward line?

Theory suggests yes, a fair chunk of evidence I would say not so sure.

One massive issue with Naughts has been his missing goals especially momentum killers or stoppers. It is clear he is working really hard on this with a much more fluid approach. Deserves significant credit

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The real issue was exposed last night and poses a question I do not know the answer too. Can Naughts and JUH both play well in the same forward line?

Theory suggests yes, a fair chunk of evidence I would say not so sure.

One massive issue with Naughts has been his missing goals especially momentum killers or stoppers. It is clear he is working really hard on this with a much more fluid approach. Deserves significant credit

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought it was interesting that instead of Lobb coming in as a direct replacement for Marra, we seemed to play Naughts deeper in the Marra spot and Lobb further up where Naughts has been playing. Worked really well for both of them. Although the Saints were badly undersized and overmatched, so it was a good week to be a key forward for us.

I’m sure we’ll continue to tinker to find the best mix when Marra gets back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back