AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who managed to get tickets what time did you jump in the lounge?

The Time is irrelevant. Its random.
Yeah I know, Just asking cause I jumped on around 11:45 and got straight through to the ticket selection screen and then got timed out. Curious to know what time the lounge queue actually starts

Yeah I know, Just asking cause I jumped on around 11:45 and got straight through to the ticket selection screen and then got timed out. Curious to know what time the lounge queue actually starts

12:56 started queuing on my other device. In the 55's, it went straight through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i was games select screen as soon as logged in at 11:30 but once i timed out closed to 12 it went to lounge/queue screen

I believe the timer pauses while you're in the lounge. So if you get through before 11:54 you're going to get timed out.

nrl was very helpful to me

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back