Review AFLW Round 1: SHOWDOWN v Port Power, Saturday 2 September, 2:35pm, Norwood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We are either very rusty or Pear has made a remarkable improvement this year. Hope we pick up and cream them.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Both. Much better quarter that one though, kept them in our forward half most the quarter.

Port will be mid-table this year, 7th-10th territory.

Credit to Najwa Allen poor 1st half but very good that quarter. Tonon showing improvement at this level. Marinoff stepped up, if some others in the middle would like to help her it would be nice, Charlton tried but does still need some more involvement.

Need Jones and Ponter to lift this quarter, been non-existent. I’d move Ponter into the middle and Jones more one out deep in the forward line. Maybe even look to get Randall into the middle just to finish the match off.

Credit to Najwa Allen poor 1st half but very good that quarter. Tonon showing improvement at this level. Marinoff stepped up, if some others in the middle would like to help her it would be nice, Charlton tried but does still need some more involvement.

Need Jones and Ponter to lift this quarter, been non-existent. I’d move Ponter into the middle and Jones more one out deep in the forward line. Maybe even look to get Randall into the middle just to finish the match off.
Ponter to the middle could be a smart move

Ponter straight into the centre bounce…

And EJ straight to Full Forward, full Nostradamus mode unlocked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back