Women's Footy AFLW Season 2024 - Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

oh i hate the links to X on here LOL i cant access them as i using my work laptop and a full ban on X

oh i hate the links to X on here LOL i cant access them as i using my work laptop and a full ban on X
Ugh. That's annoying.

Will try and link articles where I can.

and no snide comments about her bringing a Brazillian hair cut to the team

The mods wont be happy...

Unless we go the full tank this season and allow WC to finish higher on the ladder than us for the first (and hopefully only) time, a national draft can only be a good thing for us, imo.

What's the betting they hold off until next year, and WC, meanwhile, continue to suck so bad that they can't win more games than a Turbo-less, Stannett-less Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Fremantle finished 13th last season, and will face four teams who played finals, and seven teams that did not qualify in St Kilda (9th), Carlton (12th), Hawthorn (14th), Port Adelaide (15th), GWS Giants (16th), West Coast Eagles (17th) and the Western Bulldogs (18th)."

5 of the bottom 6 from last season. Once again the AFL is doing everything it can to screw us! How are we supposed to lose enough games to get Zippy Fish with that draw?

Only saving grace is the talk around the draft going fully national. Might at least mean that an interstate side prevents WC from getting her.

putting Emm in the podcast was a great idea - I've never been interested in AFLW, but I might be more interested now
get into it the girls are not at the level of the men (yet) it is a lot like watching U12 junior footy sometimes. But it is always good when you you have an interest in the players and wanting to seem them improve .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back