Game Day Bevo's Brave Umpire Pets vs J-Lo's Cockburnt Dockers for the Kingsley Hunter Cip

Remove this Banner Ad

171 Wambat. :cool: Dog s**t team. Enjoy.

You lose a bit of street cred for not posting here whilst the game was on.

Danny Bhoy always rocks up to Weagles game day threads on the bay, no matter what.

You are one of the Bay's better poster's mate, but you don't want to get a reputation for being a downhill skiing front runner like all of the Richmond flogs here unlike Feraligatr and Triggering Tiger who at least post in their Game Day Fred's here when their teams are playing

You lose a bit of street cred for not posting here whilst the game was on.

Danny Bhoy always rocks up to Weagles game day threads on the bay, no matter what.

You are one of the Bay's better poster's mate, but you don't want to get a reputation for being a downhill skiing front runner like all of the Richmond flogs here unlike Feraligatr and Triggering Tiger who at least post in their Game Day Fred's here when their teams are playing

Who the fck are you to judge? Pull ya head in son.

Who the fck are you to judge? Pull ya head in son.

I post here whilst Carlton humiliate ourselves on a nearly weekly basis on game day
I got the street cred to call out posters whom too chicken to post in gameday threads, esp when their team plays like poo

I post here whilst Carlton humiliate ourselves on a nearly weekly basis on game day
I got the street cred to call out posters whom too chicken to post in gameday threads, esp when their team plays like poo

And you go against the Aussies in the Cricket ! You are dead to me . Fck off. Keep away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back