Autopsy Bombers v Roos - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Sunday May 19th 1:10pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Roos by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Roos by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • Roos by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon's form has been shaky with only 2 wins from its last 3 matches, and it goes into this match without one of its fringest players in Nik Cox. North Melbourne should start favorites and would be disappointed with anything less than a percentage boosting win to keep finals within reach.

North by 87.

I agree, I reckon North are on here. Ladder position falsely representing where Dons are at
They're building nicely. No team has managed to kick under 100 points against North's defense this year, Bombers are going to have to find a new gear to win if the trend continues.

I have you dropping two more for the rest of the year and anything less than a prelim will be a wasted season.
I don’t know how you even managed to find two games we’d drop.

I don’t know how you even managed to find two games we’d drop.

Goddam North supporters are cocky. But yeah, I can't find a specific game, I just assume there will be a couple of upsets even if everyone thinks I'm crazy.

Essendon's form has been shaky with only 2 wins from its last 3 matches, and it goes into this match without one of its fringest players in Nik Cox. North Melbourne should start favorites and would be disappointed with anything less than a percentage boosting win to keep finals within reach.

North by 87.
sarcastic sarcasm GIF

I can't see North losing. Essendon are not very good at all, and I think we'll get up today.

North by 45.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Goldstein or McKay fireworks? Or non event like the likelihood of the game itself?
Certainly wouldn't expect anything with Goldy. There wasn't when Petrie went to West Coast in similar circumstances. Mckay won't be a favourite of North fans or players probably.

Anyway, Richmond set our target today. Lose by less than 119, and its a win. Which makes it a 50-50 game imo.

How do they not get into Harmes when he is exactly what they need

Then they'll delist another 8 post season after putting 15 - 25 games into them

You don't ever want a club to fold but North should fold

It will be fascinating to watch how Jaydn Stephenson copes with the new ‘angry’ bombers.

Nm in front in the Ben Mckay cup

Back