Preview Cats V North Sun April 14 1pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Expected margin" or what we'd call par as supporters is a silly concept. It's impossible to measure.

It's also only 50% controlled by our players. Even the worst sides in the competition put up a few competitive performances.

So we could give a standard 7/10 performance and win by 10 points or 100 points depending on whether NM bring their best or worst performance of the season.

Sides have been wildly inconsistent so far this season too.

There used to be a Delorean that someone drove around Geelong with the number plate “mcfly”.
Oh man, I feel like I need to buy that car and put cats seat covers on it

Maybe put a bunch of fake cats membership stickers from the 2050s on it

There used to be a Delorean that someone drove around Geelong with the number plate “mcfly”.
My wife is from the same town as MJ Fox and was diagnosed with Parkinson's at the same age. We naturally threw a Back to the Future party, and I wanted to hire a DeLorean from a guy on the Gold Coast who had done his up like the film... unfortunately, turns out the guy stopped hiring it out from the pandemic and fell head-first down the right-wing cooker anti-vax wormhole instead

Oh man, I feel like I need to buy that car and put cats seat covers on it

Maybe put a bunch of fake cats membership stickers from the 2050s on it
Make up stickers saying "CELEBRATING 6-TIME PREMIERSHIP CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER SELWOOD" and "RIP HAWTHORN FC 1925 - 2032"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day!!!

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back