Prediction Changes: Round 9 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

never ever heard of any rivalry between Sydney and Fremantle they just another club to everyone i know. Only rivalry is normally between Freo and West Coast.

Obviously some people hate Carlton and Collingwood. but that is normal LOL

I've thought for ages that St Kilda is our biggest rivalry. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah Sirengate, Ross Lyon, Tankgate (r23 2013), Plugger35.

Basically they are a bunch of flogs. I mean bigger flogs that West Coast.
Well i guess i see rivalry as meaning something different . not a hatred of them, but just wanting to show we better than them.

If they all Flogs then we already better than them so no need for Rivalry. If they achieving more than us than we need to get down and win that Rivalry.

I think RD is a often a victim of being the media mouthpiece of the clubs

Better than baseless speculation, and it means he is often first to the punch on a lot of things, particularly injury stuff. Not the worst gig as a journalist. Jon Ralph made a career on being the Richmond mouthpiece

Heh. Would never have pegged you as primary school aged...

...though on reflection, that explains all the memes and gifs.
Maybe I should see if they let me play.. even at my fitness levels, they may stand a chance of kicking a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing wrong with the swannies.

They are a hard nose battling club I wish Freo were. Always up and around the mark.

They have a strong culture.

COLA is just an excuse.

If you had the choice of living in Sydney or Melbourne and play your footy without the media on top of you.

Sydney is the place to be.

Give me Bondi, Bronte, Maroubra, Manly Beach over St Kilda and Port Melbourne every day of the week.

c47182c61788590e91373a6b724e3b1a.jpg

It was spectacular this morning!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back