Prediction Changes: Round 9 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with the swannies.

They are a hard nose battling club I wish Freo were. Always up and around the mark.

They have a strong culture.

COLA is just an excuse.

If you had the choice of living in Sydney or Melbourne and play your footy without the media on top of you.

Sydney is the place to be.

Give me Bondi, Bronte, Maroubra, Manly Beach over St Kilda and Port Melbourne every day of the week.
Yeah nah. Sydney has nothing on Melbourne. If you want beaches Perth beats both.

yes melbourne gets that cold water from southern ocean. it is like swimming in Albany Western australia . can be very cold.
went skinny dipping once there and got parts almost completley frozen .. brrrrrrr

56f7d693d4e29bb36b9c8fb16dc6a0cb.jpg

Yeah this is my local beach in Albany.
Melbourne is pond slime in comparison.

yes melbourne gets that cold water from southern ocean. it is like swimming in Albany Western australia . can be very cold.
went skinny dipping once there and got parts almost completley frozen .. brrrrrrr
The average water temperature in Melbourne in winter reaches 13.8°C, in spring 14.2°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 18.2°C, and in autumn it is 17.3°C.

The average water temperature in Albany in winter reaches 18.3°C, in spring 17.6°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 20°C, and in autumn it is 20.3°C.

The average water temperature in Melbourne in winter reaches 13.8°C, in spring 14.2°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 18.2°C, and in autumn it is 17.3°C.

The average water temperature in Albany in winter reaches 18.3°C, in spring 17.6°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 20°C, and in autumn it is 20.3°C.
Yeah I was going to say that although the water in Albany is colder than Perth it's a damn sight warmer than Melbourne's!

The problem with Sydney's beaches is because of the rocky coastline there isn't many of them, so they're always crowded with ogling tourists even in winter. The piss-coloured sand doesn't help either.

Melbourne is the better city other than its shithouse climate and even worse beaches.

I seemed to have stumbled into an Australian beach thread and what constitutes a beach.

Getting back on track, if Darcy doesn’t get up I think Voss comes back in and pinch hits. He’s a good size (195cm) and lets Treacy concentrate on kicking Freo a winning score.

Would just like to add to this “Round 9 Beach/Changes” thread that I feel Port beach is considerably wasted and needs a St Kilda beach injection, the hospitality that is not the heroin.

Would just like to add to this “Round 9 Beach/Changes” thread that I feel Port beach is considerably wasted and needs a St Kilda beach injection, the hospitality that is not the heroin.

Leave Port as the pristine untouched slice of heaven it is. Keep all the glitz and glam for up the road at Leighton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back