Dale Gardner Richards

Wiliams/Treloar Bont Smith/McLean

Weightman English JJ

JUH Bruce Macrae

Martin Libba Dunkley

Int: VDM, Williams/Treloar, Smith/Mclean, Garcia

Sub: Daniel/West

Last edited:
Surely Schack has to come in after kicking 7 goals. He should come in for Bruce. But Bevvo won't have the balls to do it..

Last 2 games he should play the kids..
Depends if you think Schack is going to be there next year. I don't so wouldn't play him on a play the kids or improve trade value basis. We can still limp into finals.

Keep Bruce in to look after JUH and Darcy. Send Naughts back with Gardner.

Depends if you think Schack is going to be there next year. I don't so wouldn't play him on a play the kids or improve trade value basis. We can still limp into finals.

Keep Bruce in to look after JUH and Darcy. Send Naughts back with Gardner.
No hope in hell we will make the 8. Would take an absolute miracle. St Kilda and Richmond will take the positions..

No hope in hell we will make the 8. Would take an absolute miracle. St Kilda and Richmond will take the positions..
Richmond were always making it IMO. Down to Saints and Carlton and us. Saints and Carlton have the tougher run. We get to make up the numbers against Freo in the first week...yay.

Unless we make the changes as per above in which case we win the flag;)

Last edited:
In: Cleary, Khamis
Out: Cordy, Williams

Daniel to play wing.

Really want to see Bedendo play out the season but he didn’t play VFL this week so looks unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
We will probably beat GWS and have to beat Hawthorn to make the 8 and F It up and lose..

But as I've said all along we don't deserve to play finals. Bevvo and the coaching staff need to be out under the pump IMO. They need a bit of heat on them..

McLean will probably come in. Feel like we have done that a lot, brought in the sub who hasn’t played.

Out Naughton (season done) Bont (season done) Bruce (season done early preseason for him) Keath (season done) Weightman (season done elbow get it sorted)

In McLean , Sweet, Bedendo, Clearly, Jones

English forward then ruck( don’t care what he thinks) Sweet Ruck

Would like to play Schache no point he won’t be there next year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Cordy
In: Gardiner

Out: Daniel
In: Duryea

Out: Keath
In: Martin

Out: West (unluckyish)
In McLean

Out: McSteal (unluckyish)
In: JJ

Smith can consider himself extremely lucky

Duryea Naughton Darcy

Dale Gardner Richards

Wiliams/Treloar Bont Smith/McLean

Weightman English JJ

JUH Bruce Macrae

Martin Libba Dunkley

Int: VDM, Williams/Treloar, Smith/Mclean, Garcia

Sub: Daniel/West
Pretty much agree with all of this. 5 changes are certainly justified but in Bev's selection orbit, it's unlikely.
Williams also lucky to survive, looks too slow against slick wingmen such as Freo's.

Keep Darcy in.

Give Cleary another go, maybe at the expense of Williams who has gone from bad to worse this year.

Give Bont the rest of the year off. Play Treloar in the middle rather than half back.

Maybe this is a retirement game for Crozier? Stef Martin too?

Hunter in for McNeill

Give McComb a whole game in the midfield rather than some kind of hybrid role. He is fit enough!

Basically, get creative Bevo!

Out: Macrae. I remember when he was an elite player. obviously carrying something, take a long preseason and heal, you deserve it
Out: Smith. match committee need to make a statement on terrible ball use. if a defender was coughing up turnovers like that he's be dropped instantly
Out: Keath. is just a very ordinary footballer now, elite to cooked almost overnight

In: Gardy or Buku, Jones, Bedendo

Give McComb a whole game in the midfield rather than some kind of hybrid role. He is fit enough!

I was thinking the same thing. I would imagine a lot of people would have a meltdown over that suggestion. But McComb is fit, big bodied, quick, and tackles hard. Just need him to get the ball out or stop the opposition getting it out so easily. For it to work long term he would need to drastically improve his disposal but I think they should at least give it a shot for the next couple of games.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

After yesterday if Schache is not in for Bruce no one can ever say the words selection integrity about Bevo again, 7 goals in the 2s (after multiple good weeks) or Bruce having 3 absolute stinkers. The change just has to be made no matter what you think about both players going forward

Tend to agree but Bruce started to show a bit in the second half so can't see it happening. He is more likely to come in for a shelved Naughton.

I was thinking the same thing. I would imagine a lot of people would have a meltdown over that suggestion. But McComb is fit, big bodied, quick, and tackles hard. Just need him to get the ball out or stop the opposition getting it out so easily. For it to work long term he would need to drastically improve his disposal but I think they should at least give it a shot for the next couple of games.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
McComb is a terrible tackler and awful defensively, don’t be fooled just because he has a hard head lmao

After yesterday if Schache is not in for Bruce no one can ever say the words selection integrity about Bevo again, 7 goals in the 2s (after multiple good weeks) or Bruce having 3 absolute stinkers. The change just has to be made no matter what you think about both players going forward
But there was a decent group of people on here 3 weeks ago that wanted Bruce kept in the side no matter what. Were you one of them? Maybe not you but I'm sure some were part of the group like like to complain about selection incessantly.

But there was a decent group of people on here 3 weeks ago that wanted Bruce kept in the side no matter what. Were you one of them? Maybe not you but I'm sure some were part of the group like like to complain about selection incessantly.
Bit weird to imply I said something based on? Assumptions? Because other people who can clearly selection biases believed Bruce should be in the side 3 weeks ago? And even if they did 3 weeks ago so what, obviously after 3 poor weeks things may be different?

Actually I openly said Bruce should be out after the Melbourne game, and was laughed at by your crew of cucks. Because I thought any of Sweet, Schache or Darcy would be better options.

Surprised you’re not off trying to deflect blame from the coaches as per, shouldn’t you be defending outside 5 weirdly aggressively?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back